2015 Yamaha R1 flat out

lpheaven

Established Member
This is why I have zero sympathy when one of these guys have to be collected off different parts of the road.

Thats the ****ing southern state pky in NY. I'd recognize that piece of shit highway anywhere. I take the belt to the southern state going to Bellmore LI

Totally nuts

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
star-trek-captain-picard-patrick-stewart-thinking.jpg

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Thats the ****ing southern state pky in NY. I'd recognize that piece of shit highway anywhere. I take the belt to the southern state going to Bellmore LI

Totally nuts

It is your right. Nice road, but these guys are looking for a death wish.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Only here...

Can a site have the word " performance" in it.... and things can be posted showing a vehicles " performance"..

and people get butthurt

SVTPete83

Established Member
Only here...

Can a site have the word " performance" in it.... and things can be posted showing a vehicles " performance"..

and people get butthurt
Although I see the irony in your statement, there is a time and place to showcase the performance of your vehicle. On a public highway with traffic and innocent lives doing 190mph is not the way to do it.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Although I see the irony in your statement, there is a time and place to showcase the performance of your vehicle. On a public highway with traffic and innocent lives doing 190mph is not the way to do it.

Show me a time and place in America with good enough roads that you wont wreck from a pothole or a wild animal, and zero traffic that you can do this for as long as they did in the duration of the video

There isn't one.

So you do it when you can. Would I? Hell no. Did they? Hell yes. Was it awesome to watch? Hell yes.

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
I only hope that they have fun and don't run into me.

But there are more thing to have fun with on the freeway.

Having a cage move over in front of you is bad enough. But at least you can see them. Here in Los Angeles I see at least one couch a day on the freeway. Plus an enormous assortment of other crap. Usually a mattress or two, a lawn mower or other gardening equipment. The occasional wheel rolling down the road. Dead dog. And once an entire light bar from a cop car.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Bigger balls than me. Doesn't matter how good you are, doing that on an open highway with other cars... just takes one person not noticing you. And at that speed, it'd be pretty easy for them not to see you coming.

Rct851

Established Member
i assume if a cop lights you up at those speeds the plan is to stay in it for a few more exits then try and sneak off?

Big balls or tiny brain... Both of which will be in several pieces eventually

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Show me a time and place in America with good enough roads that you wont wreck from a pothole or a wild animal, and zero traffic that you can do this for as long as they did in the duration of the video

track.jpg

I only hope that they have fun and don't run into me.

EXACTLY.

i assume if a cop lights you up at those speeds the plan is to stay in it for a few more exits then try and sneak off?

A cop won't light them up.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Love me some liter bike action!

A cop who actually wanted to catch someone at those speeds wouldn't light them up while they're going those speeds. He'd do his best to keep a line of sight and wait for them to inevitably slow down while slowly closing the gap. Then BOOM! The riders would probably never see it coming.

But yes, if a cop were dumb enough to light them up at 180+, you can bet your ass they're staying in it.

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
I wont pile on, but I will say, its not the brightest. moving on, is that the actual speedo and gauge layout that the bike comes with? damn! bikes have come a long ways in the 6yrs since Ive owned one

Users who are viewing this thread