2015 Orders

nix5o

Established Member
Has anyone been able to actually order one yet? I've heard tons of rumors but nothing solid. I've been waiting on my dealer to give me a call when they get the order sheet but I haven't heard anything yet.

I'm usually not one to get one of the firsts, but we've got some ideas for a new shop project.:rockon:

nix5o

Established Member
x2 on comp orange. I haven't put down a deposit yet, but I will as soon as the order banks are open.

2011redcandy

Established Member
Its funny, dealers down here are like its no big deal, most have no clue when ordering will even open. They act like I am crazy when I call and ask about it.

Autonation told me they would call me the day ordering opens, that no one else has called. They said no deposit was necessary, even after ordering the car. If I order it and dont want it, it will go on the lot.

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
Autonation told me they would call me the day ordering opens, that no one else has called. They said no deposit was necessary, even after ordering the car. If I order it and dont want it, it will go on the lot.

Interesting.

Deranged2013

Established Member
I just went by the dealer to see if they even had a build sheet yet. They told me that they should've had the build options by now but it keeps getting pushed back because Ford is still trying reach performance and weight goals. Also said we would be lucky to see one on the lot by the end of the year. Any insight?

KonaFifty

Established Member
looks like a lot of things they wanted for the car isnt at what they had hoped. i am thinking weight + pricing to be one issue. they are still testing the gt350 as well.

reason4treason

Established Member
Its funny, dealers down here are like its no big deal, most have no clue when ordering will even open. They act like I am crazy when I call and ask about it.

IMO the overwhelming majority of people involved in the car selling biz nowadays could just as well be selling real estate. fewer and fewer enthusiasts at dealerships as the years go by and fewer and fewer knowledgeable people about what information is even listed on the Ford website. places like svtp are a great source of info and pretty much after that, it's like self-serve.

nicksender

Established Member
IMO the overwhelming majority of people involved in the car selling biz nowadays could just as well be selling real estate. fewer and fewer enthusiasts at dealerships as the years go by and fewer and fewer knowledgeable people about what information is even listed on the Ford website. places like svtp are a great source of info and pretty much after that, it's like self-serve.

I agree with this; it's not what it once was. You go down and pick out a color, transmission in our case, engine, and package 'A' or 'B'. No sheet of options to look over anymore and the salesperson is typically just wondering how long you will be before they can get to another person/commission.

Users who are viewing this thread