2015 Mustangs clay models revealed

gap4annie

Looks like the 2015 might get an extreme fastback shape. Very cool throwback kind of shape :rockon:

JpL4K3

Established Member
These have been out for several months now, nothing new. The clay model looks like a 2011 mustang IMO.

GTMamba

Established Member
These look awfully professional to be pics from some random blogger event. Also, seems weird Ford would allow designs to be photographed given how tight lipped they've been. They usually keep this stuff under wraps in case they want to use it for future designs etc.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
They said those pics are from 2010. What makes you guys think they were designing the 2015 mustang? Most likely the 2011.

Just wait until the real car is revealed. Speculation and renders are pointless.

gap4annie

They said those pics are from 2010. What makes you guys think they were designing the 2015 mustang? Most likely the 2011.

Just wait until the real car is revealed. Speculation and renders are pointless.

They don't do clay design studies of intra-generation updates, only for completely new generations (like the 2015 model will be). That's for sure the next Mustang. Can't be anything else unless Ford is planning to release another muscle car :)

gap4annie

Those pics have been debunked...No new hints to what itll look like.

Debunked by Ford who has to deny that these are the 2015 Mustang even if it really was. And even if it wasn't, there's probably styling hints in there (like the fastback shape seen in the pics) that gives good hints to the 2015 model.

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
go check out mustang6g.com I THINK IT LOOKS MUCH BETTER

yes please

attachment.php

gap4annie

That red render definitely seems to match that extreme fastback shape of the clay models.

Users who are viewing this thread