2015 Mustang Wide body, what do you think?

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Agreed. Twice.

kill_it_with_fire-s670x394-132457.jpg

CobraHuck

Established Member
Am I the only one picturing IMSA GTO here? I think if the wheels/tires were actually inside the fenders instead of another few inches out and put a wing on the back, it could be badass. **Only as a race car tho** Never for the street

Agreed with OP tho, if it were about 1/2 or 2/3s as wide, it could be pulled off on the street

ExTurbo

Established Member
Am I the only one picturing IMSA GTO here? I think if the wheels/tires were actually inside the fenders instead of another few inches out and put a wing on the back, it could be badass. **Only as a race car tho** Never for the street

Agreed with OP tho, if it were about 1/2 or 2/3s as wide, it could be pulled off on the street

I agree, get some good aero on that car and a race livery and suddenly its badass, as a street car it would look goofy, but I can see one all caged up with lexan windows and a cage for sure. maybe slightly less extreme :poke:

flattrack53

Established Member
Its too extreme... A slight fender flare would be kind of cool.. That way you could actually put a decent tire on it.. These photos look like crap though

Users who are viewing this thread