2015 Mustang....unveiling

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yeah the more I look the more i like. I won't go buy one but, it's cool Convertible looks really good. Maybe if I pay off the current Shelby I'll go get one but, that's a long ways off...LOL!

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Not a fan, looks like the front of a fusion slapped on the center of a marserati on the back if a mustang

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
I like it. But will have to see it in person. Very nice interior. 200lbs lighter and IRS! Car is already faster than the Boss 302 around the track. I think the 4 cylinder car is also going to be really awesome.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
No more gt500 name. All new cobra from what everyone is saying. Cant wait to pick one up..in a few years

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I love it!!! I never cared for the GT500 body style from 07 to 13 hence the reason I bought another 03. I think they finally nailed it with this new styling of the pony.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Anyword on when it will be coming out? I was starting to lean more on getting a 2009-11 GT-R over a 2013-14 GT500, might have to wait until the new Cobra comes out to decide.

I think it's a year later so, if I understand correctly it would be a 2016 before you would see an SVT product. Perhaps we could see an early unveiling 2015?

At least that's what I recall...from some other reads.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
I love it!!! I never cared for the GT500 body style from 07 to 13 hence the reason I bought another 03. I think they finally nailed it with this new styling of the pony.

Same here, I like how some 05-13 look....but never sold on them like these new ones. Really like these new stangs Look

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Yea, I really like it - thought about buying a 350z before my present Shelby but couldn't get in and out of it, and really like the current jaguar, which this has some styling cues from. I just don't want to start over with the mods. Maybe I can talk my wife into getting one in a couple of years.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I like it. I'll wait until the 2016 comes out. At least for the latest model.

I still want a 2013 GT500 though.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yea, I really like it - thought about buying a 350z before my present Shelby but couldn't get in and out of it, and really like the current jaguar, which this has some styling cues from. I just don't want to start over with the mods. Maybe I can talk my wife into getting one in a couple of years.

Too funny...I told the g/f the same thing. I can't buy it but, there is no reason why you can't. When did you want to start looking honey? She looked at me like what?? I said I'll help pay for it some how!

I want to see it in person and it continues to grow on me. It's good it will take a few years to get the SVT version out. Time to save some money...maybe. And make room in the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread