2015 Mustang GT Procharged Auto

Tim03cobra

Established Member
Last edited:

triple-s

Established Member
Who's your tuner and what kind of power are you putting out i'm asking cause I'm wanting a15 and this motivate Me to buy one.

TERMN8U

Established Member

Tim03cobra

Established Member
Abel Racing in Midwest City, Ok. It made 706rwhp with the custom tune he built. You could have less than 40K in a 2015 and run mid 10's. My car was 34k and about 6K on the kit. I did the install and it was very easy because of the setup with the balancer pulley. It just bolts on with no cutting, drilling or anything that changes the car if you want to return it back to stock.

Who's your tuner and what kind of power are you putting out i'm asking cause I'm wanting a15 and this motivate Me to buy one.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Seems like that power level would be pushing everything on the car pretty far.

atxjustice6r

Established Member
Sweet car! I can appreciate the quest for performance over looks but...please put some good looking wheels on that thing!!!

TERMN8U

Established Member
Abel Racing in Midwest City, Ok. It made 706rwhp with the custom tune he built. You could have less than 40K in a 2015 and run mid 10's. My car was 34k and about 6K on the kit. I did the install and it was very easy because of the setup with the balancer pulley. It just bolts on with no cutting, drilling or anything that changes the car if you want to return it back to stock.
What the HellCat? I think I just found my favorite new combo. I see the 2015 also has the distance keeping cruise. This whole package is getting harder to resist by the day. Your car is what I would build, except black and maybe a vert. Good job.

ctgreddy

Established Member
15lbs of boost seems like a lot for that engine and for that hp. But eff it she's running good. If you can get in single digits with your new parts and still on a small sidewall dr that's damn impressive!

Tim03cobra

Established Member
We kept the timing on the safe side. And the factory exhaust is restrictive too. When we switch to e85 it will probably pick up some horsepower. Also if you use a horsepower calculator it shows about 785rwhp with a 3995lb car. :)

15lbs of boost seems like a lot for that engine and for that hp. But eff it she's running good. If you can get in single digits with your new parts and still on a small sidewall dr that's damn impressive!

Last edited:

Tim03cobra

Established Member
I may switch to a convertible next year. I like triple black.

What the HellCat? I think I just found my favorite new combo. I see the 2015 also has the distance keeping cruise. This whole package is getting harder to resist by the day. Your car is what I would build, except black and maybe a vert. Good job.

Users who are viewing this thread