2015 Magnetic Metallic Focus ST3

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Not in ST form.

13/14 FoST colors were limited to ingot silver, race red, tuxedo black, performance blue, tangerine scream and oxford white.
You can't explain that to some people.. "I have a scooter painted dark gray so they've had that exact color for years." :rollseyes:

No telling what he drives or what color it really is.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Mine will be here soon, we are hoping tomorrow, 2015 ST3 OW w moonroof.

You, me and intervention all signed up at Focusst. org at the same time lol. I'm a 5.bro instead of a Cobro though.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Mine will be here soon, we are hoping tomorrow, 2015 ST3 OW w moonroof.

You, me and intervention all signed up at Focusst. org at the same time lol. I'm a 5.bro instead of a Cobro though.
Is your name the same on focusst.org?

I missed having a moonroof so I had to have it on this car I did ride around yesterday with it opened. I'm loving the car so far!

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Good stuff :cheers: I just ordered the first thing for the car, husky liners mats! I've got a boomba bov sitting in my cart now, I'm just on the fence about hitting the submit button

Youre doing better than I am. I have yet to see the car and I already have set up 2 shopping carts set up for minor things. I think I want an oil catch can as well, but that's more of a preventative maintenance issue than anything else.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
How much room is in the backseat? All the pictures I see shows a pretty cramped leg area.

my dad is a heavy set guy with bad joints. He was able to sit in back behind me with me in my normal comfortable position just fine. Does that mean it isnt cramped? no..LOL Its not a big comfortable area its a typical hot hatch rear seating area. Its a lot larger than any 2 door ive ever sat in. Kids can ride in the back comfy (i have a 15yo and an 11yo) and not complain. My 15yo complains that it rides rough, but shes not used to riding in anything with a sport suspension either. Shes used to her moms "mommy mobile" hatchback. The old lady has a fully loaded Versa which I think is a phenominal car for the money. It has more back seat room then my 2500hd had! But then again, its not a hot hatch by any means. It will still be the car we take to the beach when we go.

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
I was just curious. We have a 3yr old and one on the way. Ive always liked whole package the ST brings and my wife misses driving a car. She doesn't get to drive her Terminator often and we just trying to find a happy medium. She has a Sport Trac now as a daily and isnt really crazy about it. There is a 14 ST local with 1600 miles on it for a great price and we are tossing around the idea.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
definitely go look at it, sit in the back, throw the little one in the back and drive it. I think you'll have enough room. But I may require more or less than you. It's relative. I haven't spent much time in the 14 models and I know the 15s got some interior changes.. I know mine has all sorts of little pods that can hold little things to occupy the kids

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
Were gonna go look at it Thursday and see how we like it. Its been on the lot for a month. Maybe I can get a even better deal.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I'd love an RS, but all in all, if I can't justify $40k for a mustang gt I'm surely not going to be able to pay $40k for a focus..lol

The mustang GT starts at 33k msrp. The one I want, comp orange perf pack and recaro, is 37k or 35 invoice. Still not 40k. That is unless you want things you don't need or do not add to performance.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
The mustang GT starts at 33k msrp. The one I want, comp orange perf pack and recaro, is 37k or 35 invoice. Still not 40k. That is unless you want things you don't need or do not add to performance.
Obviously what you want and what I want are completely different.. The GT that I built that I wanted was 42k. And yet, it still didn't have a heated steering wheel which my ST does.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove by your post. I know I can get a gt for less than 40k, but not one that I'd be satisfied with.

Users who are viewing this thread