2015 GT second place R&D PCOTY...........beats out Z28!

kaz109

Established Member
Repost!!! all go those homie. The S550 could see it again lol

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
The best pony car in history? A $30k GT beats a z28? I get it that the Z is more $$$ but they aren't mentioning that as a factor I saw.

kaz109

Established Member
The best pony car in history? A $30k GT beats a z28? I get it that the Z is more $$$ but they aren't mentioning that as a factor I saw.

Performance numbers aren't the only thing that makes a car, you realize that right? A car doesn't have to have a better lap time to better. Haven't driven either but just from sitting in both the mustsng is by far the better car. I know the Z28 is the better all out performer but maybe they said the must ng was better because it was a better balance on the track and the street.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I do like the Happy Gilmore reference lol.......and hopefully the GT350 gets announced today, although not looking forward to a flat plane crank set-up.....

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Performance numbers aren't the only thing that makes a car, you realize that right? A car doesn't have to have a better lap time to better. Haven't driven either but just from sitting in both the mustsng is by far the better car. I know the Z28 is the better all out performer but maybe they said the must ng was better because it was a better balance on the track and the street.

The article is for performance car of the year.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Kaz,

You realize that for PERFORMANCE CAR OF THE YEAR, performance numbers should be used when picking a winner. Im not sure if you realize that the z28 doesnt only beat the gt in every performance category, it annihilates the gt.

Extremite

Established Member
If they were going on performance numbers alone they would have just let the 991 take it. Numbers aren't everything, though. The fact that they're comparing a 3600lb Mustang to an E36 in terms of how it feels on the road is saying something.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
If they were going on performance numbers alone they would have just let the 991 take it. Numbers aren't everything, though. The fact that they're comparing a 3600lb Mustang to an E36 in terms of how it feels on the road is saying something.

Ford clearly paid them off.

LOL jk

kaz109

Established Member
The article is for performance car of the year.

Kaz,

You realize that for PERFORMANCE CAR OF THE YEAR, performance numbers should be used when picking a winner. Im not sure if you realize that the z28 doesnt only beat the gt in every performance category, it annihilates the gt.

In ANY test performance test done the winner is NEVER based on performance Numbers alone....I thought everybody knew that....

And yes comparing if to an E36 says A LOT! Well done ford!!!

starnsey

Established Member
*Magazine states new mustang is shit*
SVTP: "LOL told you all the new mustang sucks"

*Magazine states new mustang is awesome*
SVTP: "LOL Ford paid them off to say that"

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
*Magazine states new mustang is shit*
SVTP: "LOL told you all the new mustang sucks"

*Magazine states new mustang is awesome*
SVTP: "LOL Ford paid them off to say that"
It's the same every time a new Mustang is announced on this website. OMG SO UGLY IT'S SO SLOW BLAH BLAH BLAH. Two years later, man I finally picked one up I've always loved this body style and now that they aren't expensive and I mortgaged my double wide I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread