2015 GT M6 vs Cammed Camaro Auto

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
Sorry if its a repost. I know nothing of these cars, just saw it on the tube.

[video=youtube;n4xYTO5kgc8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4xYTO5kgc8[/video]

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That poor camaro got dealt with...

I cant wait to run a 15 myself.

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
I think the '15 wasn't stock. The exhaust was very loud. Bolt-on 5.0 runs real strong. Outcome doesn't surprise me. Especially running against an auto.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I think the '15 wasn't stock. The exhaust was very loud. Bolt-on 5.0 runs real strong. Outcome doesn't surprise me. Especially running against an auto.

It wasnt, it says it has CAI, LTs with full exhaust, 3.73s. Im sure that car ran nice but nothing a properly set up cammed car cant handle.

I have had some real close runs with similarly modded pre 15 5.0s (lighter cars).

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
You're assuming it was a properly set up cammed car and a seasoned driver. I noticed he didn't kick down a gear in the first race until after the third honk. That's a rookie error right there.

It wasnt, it says it has CAI, LTs with full exhaust, 3.73s. Im sure that car ran nice but nothing a properly set up cammed car cant handle.

I have had some real close runs with similarly modded pre 15 5.0s (lighter cars).

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You're assuming it was a properly set up cammed car and a seasoned driver. I noticed he didn't kick down a gear in the first race until after the third honk. That's a rookie error right there.

I didnt assume anything.

You stated that the outcome doesnt surprise you.

The outcome surprises me, hence why I stated that a properly set up cammed car would have no trouble with the 5.0 on the video. Which the camaro in the video was not.

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
Ok

I didnt assume anything.

You stated that the outcome doesnt surprise you.

The outcome surprises me, hence why I stated that a properly set up cammed car would have no trouble with the 5.0 on the video. Which the camaro in the video was not.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
My bolt on/cammed 2010 Camaro put down 470. Stock throttle body and intake too. That car was either a turd or wasn't driven properly.

Users who are viewing this thread