2015 GT in Ignot Silver

Tbonez3858

Established Member
Heres a chop I found. I love the slammed look.

ingot_zps5f351a34.gif

I like the slammed look to..In my experience it almost always screws up performance, however. On every car I've put springs on or coils my lap times have been slower. In my opinion it's a rare instance in which you can lower the car and get better performance than the engineers could in the five years it took to design the car....This is just my experience and my own personal lap times as evidence.

Tbonez3858

Established Member
+1 Just cant deal with the black Murdered out wheels....gross.

Murdering out anything is definitely 2005...There is something about this car in a bright color and the 19 inch wheels, however. The combo hides what I don't like about the car and accentuates what I do like.

chuckstang

Established Member
That lower rear valance is just awful, fix it, paint it black or something and get rid of that ricer third brake light

Grant808

Established Member
I meant the reverse light, sorry. I dont mind the 3rd brake light actually, I think I like it better there :shrug:

No apologies!:beer: I like the way the 3rd brake light looks, but don't like that it's a plastic piece that will eventually look like crap or be a potential place to leak. I don't like the look of the reverse light, but it should work well with the backup camera.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I'd like to see it with the rear deck panel matching the body color instead of black. I really love the look of the new car though, I like how you got so many different angles of the body lines with your pics. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread