2015+ GT boost pressure

calebdnehus

Established Member
Thinking out loud here, non-performance pack GT mustangs can measure vacuum pressure from the center cluster. Ecoboost models can monitor boost/vacuum from the center screen. Performance pack models can monitor boost and vacuum when you swap the ecoboost gauge pack into the GT and its simply plug and play. If the GT can display boost on that gauge via plug n play, should you be able to electronically monitor boost in the GT via datalogging?

DarkMach1

Established Member
I believe it's not really boost, it's calculated. And most think it's off anyways.

whatsup62

Established Member
It is not accurate. I put in the Eco boost cluster for looks..I have a boost+ connect which I use as my boost reading..Eco boost gauge reads 2-3 psi high

calebdnehus

Established Member
That's what I've been told when I asked my tuner, he said it was inaccurate. Roush boost gauge will be here tomorrow. Car is currently on the dyno now

dennisn

Established Member
I'm gonna pick up an aux harness for the x4 and from what I understand I'll be able to log boost. (Analog input).

calebdnehus

Established Member
I plugged mine in the obd2 to see if i could find it under the gauges page just out of curiosity and it didnt have the option for boost. Let me know how you get it to work though, I'd like to compare my gauge to what the x4 will read

dennisn

Established Member
Just a follow up. Got it installed and it appears pretty accurate. Reads same as my eboost2 gauge.

Think you have to have it all plugged into the car and validate pids in order to see the analog pod.

Users who are viewing this thread