...2015 ecoboost "cobra" ..smh

Redgt12

Established Member
What a completely derailed whine \ bitch fest this thread turned into.

+1.

Seems like they brought back the cobra II. They shoulda just labeled it that.
I hope they bring back the Mach 1 in style. They have sum big shoes to fill in that regards

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I'm not. Never been banned. Met a nice member here with a sweet Roush and joined.
I just never posted much. I'm starting to see why; it seems you're a bit sensitive too.

Wow, the more I look at that, the more I think you're a jack*ss. Look at my join date, Sherlock. Yeah, I've been saving a dormant account for 2.5 years just so I can come back and troll.
Give me a break!
Wont last very long on this name either...

dark steed

Established Member
Wont last very long on this name either...

Wow, really? Paranoid much? I'm on S197forum with this same screen name. Check me out.
I met one of your members at Chateau Élan when they were testing the new Shelby's at Road Atlanta and Atlanta Dragway. He told me about your site,so I joined.
I recently updated to the new Tapatalk app and the news feed from here started popping up, so I looked at this thread when it did.
I hope you feel just a wee bit foolish for your accusations, but I really hold forth no hope for it.
c122a39175770730e9a1b19e19450bfd.jpg

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Wow, really? Paranoid much? I'm on S197forum with this same screen name. Check me out.
I met one of your members at Chateau Élan when they were testing the new Shelby's at Road Atlanta and Atlanta Dragway. He told me about your site,so I joined.
I recently updated to the new Tapatalk app and the news feed from here started popping up, so I looked at this thread when it did.
I hope you feel just a wee bit foolish for your accusations, but I really hold forth no hope for it.
c122a39175770730e9a1b19e19450bfd.jpg

How many names have you had on here now?

dark steed

Established Member
How many names have you had on here now?

Seriously?! You really aren't that bright, are you? Tenacious, yeah I'll give you that.
I am not familiar with this board, and thus have no idea if you are a member of some consequence here or just suffer from delusions of grandeur. In either case, my condolences to the rest of the members.
I didn't come here to start drama, but you make it hard to not set you straight.
I gave you all the info you need to vet my identity, I'll be danged if I am going to do the work for you!
Perhaps you are banned on the forum I frequent most...
In either case, carry on.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Seriously?! You really aren't that bright, are you? Tenacious, yeah I'll give you that.
I am not familiar with this board, and thus have no idea if you are a member of some consequence here or just suffer from delusions of grandeur. In either case, my condolences to the rest of the members.
I didn't come here to start drama, but you make it hard to not set you straight.
I gave you all the info you need to vet my identity, I'll be danged if I am going to do the work for you!
Perhaps you are banned on the forum I frequent most...
In either case, carry on.
Probably should stop making screen names...

dark steed

Established Member
I would, but I don't want to make your boyfriend jealous.
Ok, enough derailing OP's thread.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread