2015 Competition Orange in N'Orlens

chancejat

Established Member
i think the comp orange takes away the depth of the curves in the body....also for people saying it looks like a camaro....you high? have you seen the new camaro? its a giant honda prelude.....mustang has shape/curves

0610c5fa-7ef4-49c0-a4bb-b628d06a625a_zps73f82e2f.jpg

cra_zps7a860085.jpg

stang_zpsa74019b7.jpg

Last edited:

snakecharmer

Established Member
I'm still crossing my fingers that SVT or Saleen, etc, can do something to tart up this very generic euro-trash 2 door Fusion look.

Greenwood1982

Established Member
I'm not feeling the new model.. love the color, but disappointed in the style. New edge and the S197 still are my fav. Besides the classics of course

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I'm still crossing my fingers that SVT or Saleen, etc, can do something to tart up this very generic euro-trash 2 door Fusion look.

There is no doubt that a set of springs, wheels, tint and a spoiler will greatly improve the look of the car. That on top of a screaming coyote will draw plenty of fans in a short time.

DWalker

Established Member
This little render had me sold on comp orange.... Don't really like the TSW wheels but I'll be ordering a car as soon as possible, so I'm gonna get matte black Forgestar F14s made over next winter. I'm hoping there's more room in the back for some wide meats, I'm hoping to do 19x12's in the back with 335/30's.... I hope. Lol

84BF9024-49B1-41F0-9E4D-C0DB52E10D58_zpske6b8hvk.jpg

Last edited:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
This little render had me sold on comp orange.... Don't really like the TSW wheels but I'll be ordering a car as soon as possible, so I'm gonna get matte black Forgestar F14s made over next winter. I'm hoping there's more room in the back for some wide meats, I'm hoping to do 19x12's in the back with 335/30's.... I hope. Lol

84BF9024-49B1-41F0-9E4D-C0DB52E10D58_zpske6b8hvk.jpg

oh
my
god.

do want.

clean92lx

Established Member
I am the opposite of what people that have seen it in person say, I liked the car when I saw the pics online but when I saw it last week at the Houston auto show, I hated it! I will not be buying one of these. The back glass is terrible looking when standing directly behind the car and the whole thing screams euro. Ford really ****ed us with this new mustang having the irs and the euro look to it, but hey, it's all about where they can make the most money and not about staying true to the American muscle car enthusiast that has been with mustang since it all began

darreng505

Established Member
^^^^ agree. And what i cant understand is why doesnt ford make the fusion the 'car for everybody in the world' and leave mustang what it should be and always has been. An american pony car.

FortLewisCobra

Established Member
I am the opposite of what people that have seen it in person say, I liked the car when I saw the pics online but when I saw it last week at the Houston auto show, I hated it! I will not be buying one of these. The back glass is terrible looking when standing directly behind the car and the whole thing screams euro. Ford really ****ed us with this new mustang having the irs and the euro look to it, but hey, it's all about where they can make the most money and not about staying true to the American muscle car enthusiast that has been with mustang since it all began

Your namesake looks NOTHING like a 64 either. As long as its 2 door, 4 seats, rear wheel drive, and has an optional V8 its a mustang which is a pony car btw.

clean92lx

Established Member
I don't think my car looks like a 64' and I wouldn't expect the new one to either, nor would I want it to. Point is, it doesn't even look like an American car anymore

NametoShowOther

Established Member
I don't think my car looks like a 64' and I wouldn't expect the new one to either, nor would I want it to. Point is, it doesn't even look like an American car anymore

If by American you mean poor quality, large uneven panel gaps, cheap, overpowered with poor brakes and chassis, good straight line, poor on corners, unrefined, room for aftermarket improvements and something no one else wants in the rest of the world... If so the new s550 misses the mark completely

A little humour. We all have our opinion, I for one am happy with the direction it is going and can understand those who do not

jonb347

Established Member
If by American you mean poor quality, large uneven panel gaps, cheap, overpowered with poor brakes and chassis, good straight line, poor on corners, unrefined, room for aftermarket improvements and something no one else wants in the rest of the world... If so the new s550 misses the mark completely

A little humour. We all have our opinion, I for one am happy with the direction it is going and can understand those who do not

haha this is great and so true. I can't even get excited about taking the 600 horse 69 out when the new stuff is sitting next to it

13GT5.0

Established Member
^^^^ agree. And what i cant understand is why doesnt ford make the fusion the 'car for everybody in the world' and leave mustang what it should be and always has been. An american pony car.

Have you looked at F lately? The stock..Ford HAS to go across the globe to make money now with their cars or this brand is dead. (trucks are selling like crazy here at home). Americans are not buying new cars across the board like they used to (no matter what bullshit new story is reporting). This new car has to meet global standards now, IRS, the rear back up light, different crash zones in the chassis, and other safety features. I saw the car in Venice Beach back in Dec, I didn't like it either except the rear end is nice. The front looks way to rounded and not agressive when you see it in person. Pictures do this car no justice, it has to been in person to get the complete view.

Last edited:

1hot281

Established Member
So glad Ford is moving forward with this new Mustang. Retro was cool for a couple years, but it's time to get with the times and modernize. Can't wait to see some handling figures with the new chassis and IRS.

Users who are viewing this thread