2015 bucket list test drive

acrbill

Established Member
So I went to the mall today to do some shopping and they had this cool 2015 test drive deal set up. I walked over and they had a course setup where you could drive an ecoboost down a straight and around a 180 then a short slalom. After you got done driving a guy from Ford took you around in a GT performance pack.

Overall the car felt similar to my 2011 on the inside but it just looks nicer. I like my steering wheel but the 2015 has a telescopic wheel which was nice. Driving to the start it there was an obvious lack of torque compared to my 2011 GT. The guy prefaced the drive with a spiel about now you need to stay on the throttle for the ecoboost to really shine. It definitely had some power and seemed to handle well even though it was raining.

I don't know what everyone is saying when they said the car looks so much better in person. I think it looks the same as in pics. The Competition Orange is pretty muted and uninspiring. The performance pack GT was yellow and looked really cool.

All in all I think a modded up Ecoboost is what I will end up in one day.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sounds like fun. I'd love to drive one to feel it against my 2012.

Boosted99cobra

Established Member
I only got sit in one but it seems to have a good bit more room. The seat moves further back and the steering wheel has more adjustment. I cant wait to drive one!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread