Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Kiohtee

Established Member
This is the closest I've came to liking the '15+ Mustang. Especially with the red interior.

xchamp

Established Member
Looks great in white!! What are the tire/wheel and lowering specs??

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Looks great in white!! What are the tire/wheel and lowering specs??

Project Whitemare: 2015 Mustang GT w/ Performance Package on Eibach Prokit with Matte Graphite Vossen VFS1 20x9 and 20x10.5 wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport 275/35/20 and 315/35/20

wvmystichrome

Established Member
It has to ride really rough. If not you are going to have to buy new tires often. Either that or you are driving on some really smooth and well kept roads. Around here you would not go 25 miles before the rear tires would be shredded from hitting the fenders. That's why my 04 isn't lowered.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
It has to ride really rough. If not you are going to have to buy new tires often. Either that or you are driving on some really smooth and well kept roads. Around here you would not go 25 miles before the rear tires would be shredded from hitting the fenders. That's why my 04 isn't lowered.

It's not mine but my 04 Cobra was lowered pretty much like this but rode fine because of the IRS.

TClark22

Established Member

I don't get this logic. That's easily solved by the proper wheel offset and rolled fenders...or if you must slightly smaller tire to clear the fender. but I like beefy tire setups.

Rear tires are too wide for the wheel width. Amateurs!

No that's called a properly sized non stretched tire. It has some bubble but not a lot at all...I'd say the tire fits pretty perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread