2014 TVS take-off for sale

BilletProShop

Established Member
Okay - this is what I am looking for on my 2012. ?

Please quote price with 5.8 removal only. Can you advise what else is needed to adapt to my '12 ?

$295 for the removal and powder paint, only other part that you will is the evap adaptor that we sell, i will include for free

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Bump for BPS and GREAT customer service. BPS take off blowers are top notch and their powder is fantastic. Couple this blower with their oversize plenum and a 2.4 pulley and yeah......you'll be amazed at what it can do for your setup.

69-sagittarius

Established Member
Hello Sylvain,

Can you offer color options for the powder paint? For example blue for matching the 2011 Coil Covers? If so will the price be the same?

Another important question for me, will you ship international? I live in Germany.

Thanks,

Christian

Last edited:

BilletProShop

Established Member
Hello Sylvain,

Can you offer color options for the powder paint? For example blue for matching the 2011 Coil Covers? If so will the price be the same?

Another important question for me, will you ship international? I live in Germany.

Thanks,

Christian

Christian
same price and will ship to Germany

thanks

69-sagittarius

Established Member
Want to say also in this way thanks to Sylvain.

Can´t await to have the Supercharger in Germany and installed on my car.

Greetings,

Christian

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
we have a couple of 2014 TVS take-off available, these are form Super Snake conversion and practically new

pricing is $ 1750 and will include the stock plenum, or as an option you can also upgrade to our BPS high flow plenum
porting, 5.8 removal, pulley upgrade and powder paint is also available

Can you please post pics of the port work that's involved with it... Inlet, elbow,etc.

Users who are viewing this thread