2014 Turbo Coyote Shoot Out Video

hopony

Established Member
We had a great time at the race here is a little of the video form the turbo coyote shoot out. I missed the final had an emergency come up and had to leave a little early.

[video=youtube_share;fmWZlOcsZeA]http://youtu.be/fmWZlOcsZeA[/video]

stangn

Established Member
It was awesome to see in person I can tell you that! Couldn't stay for the finals. Who one turbo coyote vs gt500. Sure hope it was JPC

Eric@jpc

Established Member
It was awesome to see in person I can tell you that! Couldn't stay for the finals. Who one turbo coyote vs gt500. Sure hope it was JPC

Sadly we didnt win

Justin aired it out on the bumper a few times

[video=youtube;KjJQpsUYlGI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjJQpsUYlGI[/video]

MRSUPRA

Established Member
Great video! And too bad the JPC Coyote did wheelies all the way down the track.

Bud

Established Member
Great video! And too bad the JPC Coyote did wheelies all the way down the track.

Is too bad they lost, but man, what a show that last match up was! Talk about never giving up, was a hell of a run down that almost made it happen.

Anybody happen to grab video of my 8.24 run on Friday? Long shot but thought i'd ask

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Is too bad they lost, but man, what a show that last match up was! Talk about never giving up, was a hell of a run down that almost made it happen.

Anybody happen to grab video of my 8.24 run on Friday? Long shot but thought i'd ask

yea we got a little greedy, going to put the car up on the rack this weekend and see what we tore up.

Currently:

Car will not start
1 flat tire
steers to the left
Trunk popper doesnt work (big issue for putting gas in)
Shift linkage is messed up (no more park)

thats my short list but we have not even looked at it yet lol

Bud

Established Member
yea we got a little greedy, going to put the car up on the rack this weekend and see what we tore up.

Currently:

Car will not start
1 flat tire
steers to the left
Trunk popper doesnt work (big issue for putting gas in)
Shift linkage is messed up (no more park)

thats my short list but we have not even looked at it yet lol

Damn. Do you guys have the trunk sealed off? That was one of my concerns so I tied a cord to the emergency release and ran it through the bulkhead just in case that remote trunk pop ever fails. Ghetto but it works.

Hopefully that list doesn't grow too much more :/

Eric@jpc

Established Member
yea the trunk is sealed completely

we did put the pull cord out the back cause we got a carbon deck lid that will get Dzus'd on

we had wired the trunk popper to a new button so i can pop the trunk with out getting in justins lap if he is strapped in.... lol

i should beable to just power it up and pop it... i hope. or we will have to remove the rear fire wall and get in that way

aint no thing

Users who are viewing this thread