2014 Texas World Speedway March 29 & 30 Open Track Event

13 Cobra Toy

Need More Track...
Established Member
This will be our 11th year at Texas World Speedway come out and celebrate with us on the world-famous 2.9 mile road course.

Jeff Lacina, Track Guy's lead driving instructor and his team of lap-happy instructors will be at the track to help everyone get up to speed.

So, you're saying, "But guys, I've NEVER done this before!" Fear not, we we all had to start somewhere and what better opportunity is there than learning with a professional instructor sitting next to you while you're out driving with your fellow enthusiasts. It is important to remember that our Track Guys events are NOT RACING events. Track Guys events are non-competitive, performance driving education events where YOU learn at your own pace, with plenty of class room sessions and seat time out on the track to help you "get it right." You'll even have the chance to go for some at-speed rides with our instructors.

So ask yourself, "Do I want to put a smile on my face and learn the basics of performance driving in MY car?" Well, we think the answer is YES!

http://www.trackguys.com/?p=684

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
first timer so please excuse the question. I've read the rules and don't see anything specific on drag radials. Should I change mine back to the factory tire? I understand they are not the best choice for these types of events but I don't imagine I'll be setting any records out there.

13 Cobra Toy

Need More Track...
Established Member
first timer so please excuse the question. I've read the rules and don't see anything specific on drag radials. Should I change mine back to the factory tire? I understand they are not the best choice for these types of events but I don't imagine I'll be setting any records out there.

I would change them back to the factory tire. The car will perform much better.If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to send me a pm. I'm still learning after 20+ years of open track.

MachJoe

Established Member
I'm thinking about registering. Never done it before, but always wanted to. I just hope my Mach doesn't break lol.

Users who are viewing this thread