2014 Shelby "GT" is HERE

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
The last generation of Shelby GT's were the biggest joke I've ever seen... $42k for a stock gt with a bunch of ugly appearance mods and a 15 horse increase..

Anything Shelby does is a joke.. I'll be so glad to see his name off of our Mustangs in the near future..

DNT H8

Established Member
So how does this work exactly? If I can pull a killer price on a 14' do they (the dealer) add the available shelby packages onto that price?

DNT H8

Established Member
The last generation of Shelby GT's were the biggest joke
Agreed they did have a stigma attached to them, and not in a good way lol. I wonder if this might be different?
Kinda funny seeing that the 2015 hits eyeballs in 2 weeks, I wonder if there is some strategy there?

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
The 13-14 front end has always looked better. Nothing is very exciting about that Shelby body kit. If I had an 11-12 I'd convert the front and rear to a 13-14.

Shelby is dead. None of the cars after 13-14 GT500 should be Shelby's. Even though Shelby didn't really have a hand in the GT500 at least he was still alive when it was being produced.

Makes zero sense to keep the Shelby name alive. It's like people still buying new Dale Earnhardt coffee mugs and clothes 10 years after he's been dead.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Those rims look like the same rims that are on every mustang out there, except they aren't gray or black. The stance looks stock... no

I don't like it. The car looks like some random dude added some stuff to it... I liked the old SHELBY GT's, but not this one...

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member
15 grand for 10 HP tune, suspension upgrade, exhaust, and new wheels? Plus a few exterior mods. Just buy a new GT500 lol

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
LOL! Doesn't look bad, but what a ****ing rip off! I'd take a boss or spend a few extra grand on a GT500 for that price.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I really digging that cheesy, poorly fitted, eBay billet grill they put on it.

Users who are viewing this thread