2014 Race Red Mustang GT - only 3,400 miles!

Just_A_GT

Established Member
Selling my 2014 Race Red Mustang GT with the 6 speed manual transmission. Car has just over 4,000 miles on the odometer. Car never saw WOT until after the 1,000 mile break-in period. It's just a weekend cruiser for me, it's never seen the drag strip or a road/autox course and I've never even performed a burnout in it. Car is garage kept, it's never seen snow and has only been caught in the rain a handful of times. It's had two oil changes, once at 1,000 miles, and a second time at 2,400 miles before it went into storage last November.

Exterior is a 9.9 out of 10. Honestly there aren't even any noticeable rock chips anywhere on the car.
Interior is a 9.9 out of 10. It still has that new car smell.

Additional Factory Options:
- 3.73 gears
- Brembo Brake Package
- Parking Senors + Security Package
- Wheel locking kit

Aftermarket modifications:
- 20% window tint
- Bondra Clutch Pedal Extender (installed at 500 miles)
- Bob's Oil Separator (installed at 2,500 miles)
- BMR Lower Control Arms (installed at 2,500 miles)
- GT500 Axleback (installed at 2,500 miles)
- Lethal Offroad X-Pipe (304 stainless) (installed at 2,500 miles)
- Bama V2 93 octane Tunes + SCT X4 Tuner (loaded at 2,500 miles and datalog performed)
I have all the original stock parts as well.

I'm asking $25,000 - price is firm at this time.

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

Last edited:

5.0 Silverback

Established Member
Looks like in your situation with not a lot of money invested so far you would be best off going to CarMax or a ford dealership. Would probably see 26-27k offer depending upon the market.

Just_A_GT

Established Member
Looks like in your situation with not a lot of money invested so far you would be best off going to CarMax or a ford dealership. Would probably see 26-27k offer depending upon the market.

I'm actually stopping by one on Friday to see what they offer me. Was very clear with the guy on the phone that his "appraiser" was either driving the car with me in it, or in the car while I drive it. We'll see what happens. Trying to sell the 5.0 and start banking money away for a down payment on an LS3

98chromesvt

Established Member
Would be interested to see what carmax offers. I'm in the same boat and would like to get an idea before I drive 2 hrs.

Just_A_GT

Established Member
are you just wanting an ls3 crate motor or an ls3 powered car?

Would love to find my way into a c6 ls3...unless I decide to hold out for a gt350. When it comes to cars, I'm worse than a woman in a shoe store - I can never make my mind up.

Back up plan is to upgrade the suspension and boost the 5.0 if I can't unload it for a reasonable price...

Users who are viewing this thread