2014 OEM GT UPPER/LOWER GRILLES, FOGLAMPS, AND sHAKER SUBWOOFER

03godzilla

Established Member
lowergrille.pngsubwoofer.jpgfoglamp1.jpgfoglamp3.jpgfoglamp4.jpgI have oem grilles,subwoofer and foglamp assemblies taken off at 2,000 miles from my 2014 GT

Upper Grille Sold

Lower Grille $45 obo

Foglamps Sold

Subwoofer SOLD

All prices are for local pickup. Shipping possible to lower 48 states for additional cost.

Last edited:

03godzilla

Established Member
If you wanted to use the factory amplifier it becomes complicated because you would have to get a pigtail and run a part of the harness back there. If you were to wire it up with an aftermarket amp to the factory speaker it could simplify things for you. I just used an older 2 speaker box with JBL speakers and an aftermarket amp before to upgrade my 2012 (Shaker 500) I used to have. It comes down to your preference and how much effort you want to make it factory style. I like the factory look with the aftermarket performance. Hope that helps.
T.L.

03godzilla

Established Member
You can do any of that. It comes down to effort vs results. I will throw in the factory amp for $25 if I get my asking price for the box/speaker.

03godzilla

Established Member
I verified i still have the pigtails i cut off. Plugs have about 3" of wire on them so they would have to be extended. They are free with the lights if you need them.

Users who are viewing this thread