2014 No radio reception ???

RockStarKick

Established Member
Hey guys,

Just picked up my 14' on Saturday, I didn't even try the radio, I was just using Sirius. So last night I tried the radio and I have no reception in FM or AM. It works just fine with Sirius and the NAV works too.

Does the antenna pick up signals for Sirius and Radio ?

I looked under the dash and tried to see if the antenna was plugged in the back of the radio, but, there's way too much stuff under there for a clear view.

Any suggestions ??

Monster Mach

Established Member
Antenna is unplugged take the head unit out or take it to the dealer and have them break the clips for you and replace them

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Antenna is unplugged take the head unit out or take it to the dealer and have them break the clips for you and replace them

What? Not sure what clips you're talking about breaking, it'd probably be easier to find the antenna connector and plug it in.

RockStarKick

Established Member

Yes, I tried looking under the dash at the back of the radio, it's too congested under there to see anything and I cut my damn finger trying to reach in there.

Dealer will probably scratch up my console and dash trying to remove the radio.

Users who are viewing this thread