2014 Mustang GT Track Pack / Recaro's / Roush Phase 2 SC / 3800 Miles!

BrianH87

Established Member
**The car is now sold**

Feeler for my 2014 Mustang GT (Black) w/ Track pack, Recaro's, and tech package. Asking $30,000. Mileage is only 3,800. Car was ordered for me in Feb 2013. As you can tell, I never have time to enjoy the car and feel it would be better in someone else's hands that can enjoy it. Car is garage kept and never sees bad weather. Car has never seen the strip or track. Only a few highway pulls, mainly for logging. Was mainly trying to build a show worthy car. Oil has been changed every 1000 miles with Motorcraft 5W-50 synthetic (factory fill.) Car runs great, there are no issues. Mod list below. Am willing to accept offers, but $30K is very reasonable. Dealer offered me $25K. If you don't like some of the mods, stock parts are in hand for almost everything. PM me for picture requests and more information.

Roush phase 2 supercharger - just as it comes from Roush - 625 hp kit (Roush tune)
Eibach Prostreet Coilovers
Eibach rear sway bar (front sway bar has not yet been installed, still BNIB)
BMR Lower control arms w/ relocation brackets
BMR panhard bar and brace
Roush hood scoop
Roush upper and lower grills
Roush front splitter, side splitters , and rear side splitters
Roush axle back exhaust
Roush gauge pod
Roush pedals
Roush shifter
GT500 rear spoiler
American muscle window louvers
American muscle side scoops
BNIB Avant Garde M310 (black 20x9 and 20x10 staggered)
BNIB BFG Rivals (never installed the wheels and tires - may sell seperately)

Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Not to be that guy but,
(from the sticky)

2) You MUST post a price.

Good luck with the sale, pictures will definitely help, along with a price

BrianH87

Established Member
Adjusted for price. It's just a feeler at this point. I may end up keeping it, but figured I'd throw it out there if anyone is interested.

ldc1955

Established Member
Nothing in message inbox, but maybe this takes time as I recently joined forum after following it for a time.

11GTcoupe

Established Member
Nothing in message inbox, but maybe this takes time as I recently joined forum after following it for a time.

Well, don't know why. Cell is 423-seven one eight-167zero if u want to send them via text. If you'd prefer email text me and I'll send you my email address. Thx

BrianH87

Established Member
Sorry guys, I was busy the last few days... Unfortunately the car is gone. I ended up just trading it in. It was the easiest way and got what I expected for a trade. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread