2014 Mustang GT - Hellion twin turbo - 8.13@171!

sknapp302

Established Member
Looks like your using HP Tuner, are you just using it to datalog or do you tune with it too? If so I would like to know, if you are willing to share, how you got your tune dialed in. I'm starting a twin turbo coyote project next week. I would prefer to use Hp Tuner to fine tune at the track.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Looks like your using HP Tuner, are you just using it to datalog or do you tune with it too? If so I would like to know, if you are willing to share, how you got your tune dialed in. I'm starting a twin turbo coyote project next week. I would prefer to use Hp Tuner to fine tune at the track.

Ya the car is tuned with HPTuners. I tuned both my white stock motor car (8.6@156) and this black car (8.1@171) myself. I'll send you a PM as I don't want to step on any paying vendors toes.

ModMike1572

Established Member
Track rental 5-10pm. Car count is full but spectators are always welcome. $10 at the gate

I signed up for that. Can't wait to check yours out. Early weather report is saying 80% chance of rain (expecting around a quarter of an inch all day), so that kinda sucks.

Nice vid btw, what a beast.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I signed up for that. Can't wait to check yours out. Early weather report is saying 80% chance of rain (expecting around a quarter of an inch all day), so that kinda sucks.

Nice vid btw, what a beast.

Thank you. It's only Tuesday. Likely that the forecast will change yet again. It was 0% yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread