2014 mustang 5.0 vs 2014 super bee srt8

old_goat

Established Member
Hey old man chill out. If your really old then you wouldn't bother reading this thread but since you did its sad you feel defending a teenager makes your day. On top of that take your own advice if you don't like what I say just put me on your ignore list. As for me I don't chose to use that feature cause it does no good.

Yea, you're probably right. I guess 'teenagers' don't have the rites to post here. Perhaps they should have carded him before giving him posting rites. I guess there's no room in your shallow world for posters not between 19 and 40. Screw the youngsters and old folks.

As far as putting you on the ignore list, I choose not to do it for another reason. You're not worth the effort.

Now, that all of this has been said, why not leave the original poster alone, and just ignore this thread.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Yea, you're probably right. I guess 'teenagers' don't have the rites to post here. Perhaps they should have carded him before giving him posting rites. I guess there's no room in your shallow world for posters between 19 and 40. Screw the youngsters and old folks.

As far as putting you on the ignore list, I choose not to do it for another reason. You're not worth the effort.

Now, that all of this has been said, why not leave the original poster alone, and just ignore this thread.

I can say the same for you. Im waiting for this thread to make SD.

SVTPete83

Established Member
Yea, you're probably right. I guess 'teenagers' don't have the rites to post here. Perhaps they should have carded him before giving him posting rites. I guess there's no room in your shallow world for posters not between 19 and 40. Screw the youngsters and old folks.

It would be a lot quicker to put someone on ignore then type this bigass paragraph. Just a thought about "not being worth the effort"

old_goat

Established Member
Bingo! I hate these stupid threads. Just shut up and race him already. Can we get a move to smack down so op can get what he deserves for this stupid thread?

It would be a lot quicker to put someone on ignore then type this bigass paragraph. Just a thought about "not being worth the effort"

Since you're right there with him, let me simply say 'ditto'.

By the way, who made you and him 'Gods' of the board who moderate other members threads?

SVTPete83

Established Member
Lol. I don't moderate anything as I am not a moderator. Nor am I a "god" of the board, keyboard tough guy or anything else like that.

Users who are viewing this thread