2014 mustang 5.0 Cobra jet intake

Bschneider46

Hey guys im looking for somewhere to buy the cheapest cobra jet intake for my 2014 mustang gt trackpack. Installing 1 7/8” stainlessworks long tunes and off-road x pipe along with the intake. I already have a gt500 throttle body. The list prices on the cobra jet manifold “m9425-m50cj” is outrageous. Looking for somewhere to find a cheaper one.
Thanks guys!
Brandon

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Just get the Boss one. there won't be much if any difference in ur performance.

Bschneider46

For 1/4 mile, will the boss intake be faster than the stock manifold? And what rpms do people shift the boss manifolds on a GT block at?

Bschneider46

Do you know where I can find a cobra jet for lower than list price? People on other forums are saying they are finding the manifolds for the 500-600 range. No one said where tho.
Thanks

96gt02

Established Member
You best bet is to find one used or broken (and fix it). A guy on here is selling a broken tab one with a FRPP cai for $1000 shipped which is high, but maybe you could talk him down to $800 and get a CAI out of it.

debit_free_2010

Established Member
Do you know where I can find a cobra jet for lower than list price? People on other forums are saying they are finding the manifolds for the 500-600 range. No one said where tho.
Thanks

Ford Racing never offered that intake new for less than 750 when it first came out.

You'll need to dig around to find somebody selling a used one for $600, lowest retail these days is going to be 850-ish.

121AK

Established Member
There's often some used CJs on the S197 Forum Facebook page. That's where I picked up my Boss 302 intake for cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread