2014 MPH with a TVS Supercharger at the Texas Mile

KenB

Established Member
We tuned 6 200+ cars for this last Texas Mile. And this one was one of the most impressive since it got the job done with the TVS Supercharger that came on the car. With some port work help from Billet Pro Shop and the Power by the Hour XBA inlet, you can't really argue with 214 MPH. As you can see in the video, he missed 2nd so we think there may have been a couple more MPH there.

[video=youtube;TSVLsaM75gg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSVLsaM75gg[/video]

railroad

Established Member
Super run on a stock looking car. Does that look like a vapor trail right up under the rear of the car on the side shot?
No mention of what tires are being run. Congrats!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I'm a little disappointed from the thread title...;-)

Congrats and looking forward to what you can pull next year!!!

lucheski

Established Member
First of all Congratulations! There was another vid of a S197 running 214mph but they were using the 4.2L KB lol very impressive TVS!

Engine Specs? Compression? Cams?

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Bloody O. Nice work. Just shows you that the TVS has some steam, and those ports jobs help open them up greatly.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
that has to be the fastest stock blower GT500 ever, nice work guys, that 2013/2014 GT500s are perfect for the mile runs.
are you guys running different gears? And you guys on the stock TR6060. And I'm guessing the fuel is E85.

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
Why buy a Veyron or LaFerrari when you can have this.....

KenB

Established Member
First of all Congratulations! There was another vid of a S197 running 214mph but they were using the 4.2L KB lol very impressive TVS!

Engine Specs? Compression? Cams?

The other video you saw was probably one I posted. It was a Coyote with a 4.2L. The overall Mustang record was broken also with a 221 hit on a 5.8 Shelby with a 3.6L KB. I probably won't have that video done until next week.

Users who are viewing this thread