2014 MLB Season!

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Rangers release Tommy Hanson. I know he isn't the best option for a starting pitcher, but seriously, who the **** else do we have?!?!? Tanner Scheppers, a reliever for the last 2 years, has been named Opening Day starter? WTF?!

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Rangers release Tommy Hanson. I know he isn't the best option for a starting pitcher, but seriously, who the **** else do we have?!?!? Tanner Scheppers, a reliever for the last 2 years, has been named Opening Day starter? WTF?!

I really liked him when he was on the Braves. It's disappointing to see him go downhill since he left.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member

What in the actual **** are they thinking?!!

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
What in the actual **** are they thinking?!!
At this point, I don't ****ing know. I read an article the other day talking about the Nolan Ryan fiasco, and apparently there are more players out there, both traded and retired, that say JD is a sleezeball, and that Kinsler just had the balls to say it.

The moves he's made before have made me kind of question his competence. But he's also pulled off some great moves.

bscarberry

Established Member
Trout- 6 yrs. $144.5 mil... wonder what his contract @ 28 is going to be?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
probably the only time I will post this year, gonna watch the Mets opening day and fall into my usual season long depression until football returns

Users who are viewing this thread