2014 Iowa/Nebraska Cruise

03snkvert

Established Member
If you haven't already, please join the Facebook Group, this is where all information will be updated:

Facebook Page

When: Saturday, June 21st, 2014

Where: Lunch at Quaker Steak and Lube

Time: 11:30-12 in Council Bluffs

Cruise: Cruise time Approx 1hr 10min Driving Time

QS&L to Lake Manawa then South to Glenwood, Iowa and then back to Council Bluffs via the Loess Hills.

There will be a few places for People to meet up and cruise together-

General Route- Subject to Change
MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map

Central Iowa-
We will meet at the Karl Performance between 8-8:15am with hopes of being on the road no later than 8:30am. We will make a short Pit Stop in Walnut, Iowa that breaks the cruise up a little.

Karl Performance
5927 NE Industry Dr.
Des Moines, Ia. 50313

Nebraska-
We will meet at 82nd F St. Praxair north side of parking lot between 10-10:30am and go from there if not just meet at Quaker Steak at 11am

Praxair
8210 F St.
Omaha, NE68127

Sioux City-
We will meet at the BP truckstop off I29. Meet around 9:45-10:00am, and leave around 10:00-10:15am.

If there are any other groups coming feel free to send me locations and times for meeting!

Last edited:

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Looking forward to it! Hope the weather cooperates with us this year, I was bummed last year when they were talking hail.

92BlkGT

Established Member
Hopefully my foxbody is on the road by then. If not I'll ride with my dad in his convertible. I voted going on the fb page. Hoping for good weather this year!

92BlkGT

Established Member
Did you get rid of the Mystic?

Yea I didn't have that very long. I decided to buy my old foxbody back and put some money into it to get it going. It's been sitting for the last 4 years pretty much tore apart. A buddy bought it and decide he wasn't going to keep it so it gave me an opportunity to buy it again. We are both working on it right now, engine bay is about ready for some filler work and paint.

Really missing my cobra though. Kind of regret selling the yellow one now. I'll be in another one someday down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread