2014 GT500 SVT Performance Pack wheels and tires

5.0Moe

Established Member
[FS/FT] [NYC] 2014 GT500 SVT Performance Pack wheels and tires

KEEPING THE WHEELS FOR NOW.

Im posting my wheels and tires as a feeler, just want to see if there is any interest in them.

Theyre 2014 GT500 SVT Performance Pack wheels. 19x9.5/20x9.5 with 265/40/19 and 285/30/20 Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires. The wheels are in perfect condition, powdercoated illusion red, which is a bright blood red. The tires are in decent shape, rears are worn evenly and I would rate them at 75%, the fronts have a little camber wear but still have plently of life. All 4 wheels come with tpms.

Im in NYC and would prefer to sell locally. $2,800 OBO for wheels, tires, tpms
I will also trade for anything of equal or lesser value, cash on your end if necessary.

I will not be offended by lowball ofers. Make me an offer if your interested!

wuT9E1R.jpg

nIEU4Up.jpg

6SXpQ0Y.jpg

Last edited:

11gt500145.0

Are you willing to sell just the wheels? If so, would you take $1,200? I can't pick them up immediately at your convenience.

11gt500145.0

I'm interested in tires only. I'm in Staten Island and can pick up asap. Let me know if you're interested in selling only the tires and for how much. Thanks.

sgilbert8277

Established Member
Being a keyboard tough guy won't get you anywhere either! I asked if you were interested in trading stock PP wheels and tires. This is where you say yes or no and what cash would be required to go along!

5.0Moe

Established Member
Being a keyboard tough guy won't get you anywhere either! I asked if you were interested in trading stock PP wheels and tires. This is where you say yes or no and what cash would be required to go along!

No ones being a keyboard tough guy. Saying lol after making an offer would make others think its sarcastic. And I am keeping the wheels for now. Closing the thread today.

Users who are viewing this thread