Turtlemod2v

Established Member
2014 GT500 2.3 Trinity Blower, elbow, TB, coil packs, fuel rails, idler pullies

Hey guys, I have a few items for sale. They was removed@ 2,500 miles. Pricing does not include shipping. Parts as follows:
*lower intake manifold and intercooler (SOLD)^^^^^^^^^
*Stock 5.8/trinity blower(comes with TB/ TB sensors/Elbow/stock fuel rail & HARDWARE) $2000 SOLD!!!
* I can sell the blower, elbow, TB with sensors & fuel rail/crossover as a combo for $2100 shipped. SOLD!!!!(All Bolts provided)
* coil packs $220 shipped
*stock blower idler pulleys and tensioner(comes with bolts) $250 SOLD!!
*stock water pump (comes with bolts and pulley)$100 SOLD!!!
If you are serious, send me a PM. I am paypal ready and I can ship as soon as possible With photos and tracking numbers provided. Please, im not trying to debate prices and other people items that you see for sale on ebay and other sites. Message me and I can provide pictures. I don't know how to upload them on the thread Yet... lol

Last edited:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Will you take $150 plus overnight shipping cost for the fuel rail only? I need this asap by Monday and am in central Florida.
S.

Turtlemod2v

Established Member
Injectors are sold, but the fuel rails, blower, elbow, TB , lower manifold/Intercooler combo & coil packs are still available. Sorry for the late response, I was sick with the fever last week. I will sell the blower and elbow for $1800(shipped) FourEyedFord.

Last edited:

Turtlemod2v

Established Member
Bump... Items listed are Still for sale, inbox or email me for pics at Daplummer21@gmail. Nobody didn't seem to wanted them when they was on ebay so they are no longer listed on there, so i will hope that i will not hear the EBay chat. if they sell, it will be through here or through word of mouth. Thank you..

Turtlemod2v

Established Member
I appreciate the other guys/ member's that are on here that have purchased from me in the past and I thank you I notice that some people are just only interested in the intercooler with my lower manifold set up. If you only want that, I want $750 shipped(intercooler only) if I have to separate.. I still have items for sale and please do not waste my time because my time is very valuable to me And I work alot of hours. I will ship only when the money is paid in full. I will not take payments. Again, thank you

Last edited:

Turtlemod2v

Established Member
Lower manifold and intercooler combo IS SOLD!!!!!!!!! NOW, Fuel rails, coil packs, 2.3 trinity blower with Elbow and throttle body is still available. Thank you SVT!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread