2014 GT500 for sale

Svt_Eric

Established Member
Hey all,

I am posting on behalf of my dad. He is a long time member of fordgt500.com. I figured i'd post up here to get it out to a wider audience. Up for sale is his 2014 GT500, sterling grey with matte black stripes for $52,000. It has the SVTPP as well as Electronics package. It has FRPP lowering springs, redline hood struts, BMR Panhard, as well as 25% tint. Car has 1200 miles on it, and has been garage kept since day 1. Below is the link to the original sale thread, don't hesitate to PM me, or call 610-761-8024.

Thanks for looking!

Eric

SOLD!!! Thanks for the interest everyone!

2014 For Sale - Ford Shelby Cobra GT500 Forum

Last edited:

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
Hey all,

I am posting on behalf of my dad. He is a long time member of fordgt500.com. I figured i'd post up here to get it out to a wider audience. Up for sale is his 2014 GT500, sterling grey with matte black stripes. It has the SVTPP as well as Electronics package. It has FRPP lowering springs, redline hood struts, BMR Panhard, as well as 25% tint. Car has 1200 miles on it, and has been garage kept since day 1. Below is the link to the original sale thread, don't hesitate to PM me, or call the number listed in the other thread.

Thanks for looking!

Eric

2014 For Sale - Ford Shelby Cobra GT500 Forum

This will be a GREAT deal for some lucky person! GLWS!

TFStang

Established Member
This is beyond ridiculous right here!!!!!!!!! Someone is going to get an absolute STEAL! You could probably sell to a dealer for that price. Good luck with the sale, although I'm sure you'll be fine a that number.

Spectre500

23yrs USAF RET
Established Member
Great Deal

I am really dumbfounded as to why no one has snatched this deal up. If I hadn't just purchased a new F-150 Screw Id be all over it.

BUMP for a GREAT deal. Wow.

GLWTS

fearthesnake

Established Member
Damn, $51K now. If I had only waited a while longer before buying my 2010 model. Could have made this work.

Great Christmas present for someone in the making.....

Svt_Eric

Established Member
Sold!!! Like others I was surprised how long it was on the market. Buyer picked up this morning, thanks for all the interest everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread