2014 GT500 black/black 225 miles all options - like new - yes 225 miles

NJSP117

Established Member
Selling my 2014 GT500. All options except the glass roof. Car is basically new. 225 miles...showroom new. Not a mark on it. Car was special ordered and includes all paperwork, manuals, build sheet etc.
This is about as close to new as you can get. Car was never driven in the rain, snow, salt etc. I just cannot have it sit in the garage and not be enjoyed, so if you're looking for basically a new car, this is the one. It even smells new.
No mods, no window tint, never raced, never driven hard...this is THE ONE if you want a showroom new car. Always garaged in a temp controlled garage.
Title in hand and ready to go. $61,500 firm. Please no low ball offers and no trades. This car stickered for almost $68k and has basically no miles. If you missed getting a 2014 before they were gone, this one is the one to buy.

Track Pack
Nav
Leather Recaros
Shaker Pro System
Car cover

Link to the sticker is below. I can send pics on request, I just don't have them available for this post. Will post pics tomorrow. Any questions, PM me or email me at [email protected]

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8JZ8E5223670

Last edited:

mrpork

Established Member
im not a fan.... but alot of guys are. it shouldn't last long. your giving it away for that price!!!!!!!! ill keep bumping it for you

NJSP117

Established Member
Yeah, it was 54 degrees today. I got in it and started to have second thoughts....but I know my kids want another wrangler, so once it goes I'll pick up a new rubicon and start the build.
Thanks for the bump!

NJSP117

Established Member
Taking to the dealer to trade in on another Jeep Wrangler. If anyone wants it before Friday, let me know....would need to be a local pick up.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I hope a enthusiast on this forum is able to pick it up before Friday!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I took a hit on my 14 just to "keep it in the family" vs trading, even though the tax credit would have been significant on the trade.

Users who are viewing this thread