2014 FIFA World Cup

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
I'll watch some of it . I loved it when Trinidad & Tobago made It a few years ago. It's pretty wide open this year. Brazil looking good though so is Spain

Alejandro5.0

Established Member
Ill be watching the World Cup, my brother was telling me that there was a few stars out due to injuries, it's gunna suck for those teams

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I became a huge fan of soccer after watching the US play in the 2010 World Cup and I will be rooting for them. American Outlaw! :rockon:

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Starts today!! Brazil should look incredible right out of the gate. Can't wait to see what the Netherlands, Germany and Argentina look like in this cup.

I just hope to hell we can beat Ghana and Portugal and tie Germany or a small loss. If we can get out of this group.....wow!

GodStang

Established Member
Great game by the Dutch. In the office pool I have Iran and Chile so ya that will be fun.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Im taking Argentina. Gonzalo, Sergio, Angel, and Messi are dangerous plus a new head coach. Should be very interesting.

And ouch at Spain.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I was born and raised into soccer, very disappoint to see it become a fairy sport. Never the less, I will be catching a couple of games here an there when the schedule allows.

Doesn't matter what the Netherlands did. Its not Spain's best national team. And the guys from the last WC team are older now and some of them aren't on this one.

No one has ever won back to back WCs. And Spain put the Netherlands in their place in the last WC, when it mattered. What's the big deal really? The greatest Brazilian and Argentinian and Italian teams couldn't repeat. Its a daunting task, especially in Brasil with corrupt refs and FIFA not wanting to see SPAIN own the world again, in a 4th consecutive major tournament. LOL

Yea talk to me when your country wins 3 major international tournaments in a row. haha

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Doesn't matter what the Netherlands did. Its not Spain's best national team. And the guys from the last WC team are older now and some of them aren't on this one.

No one has ever won back to back WCs. And Spain put the Netherlands in their place in the last WC, when it mattered. What's the big deal really? The greatest Brazilian and Argentinian and Italian teams couldn't repeat. Its a daunting task, especially in Brasil with corrupt refs and FIFA not wanting to see SPAIN own the world again, in a 4th consecutive major tournament. LOL

Yea talk to me when your country wins 3 major international tournaments in a row. haha
Brazil won back to back……. So did Italy….. :dw: :bash:

Spain lost the first round in the last world cup against Switzerland. I will say this loss was a wake up call to them. They'll be back stronger. Diego needs to be back in the bench, even if Villa is old, I would put him over Diego. OVERHYPED.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread