2014 Factory Recaro Cloth Seats - like new

figit

Established Member
SOLD

Hey guys, I'm selling my recaro seats from my 2014 GT. These seats have less than 8k miles on them and are in like-new shape. They have the factory side airbags, recline, etc. I live just outside of Philadelphia, pickup preferred.

1k FIRM.

Thanks,
-Mike

recaros.jpg

Last edited:

Paul.

Established Member
Jesus. DEAL OF THE CENTURY.

I wish these deals were around when I spent $2500 for my FRPP Recaros.

jschu22

Established Member
According to the thread looks like I was second in line behind someone in Puerto Rico and I never heard a damn thing from the seller. Not bitching just sayin'...

I understand, just a comment on the number of interested parties. No offense meant.

calebnumber3

Established Member
Man the one time I don't come to this section for a couple days and the deal I have been waiting on comes up. FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vortecd

Established Member
According to the thread looks like I was second in line behind someone in Puerto Rico and I never heard a damn thing from the seller. Not bitching just sayin'...

Some just send a PM only so there could have been many ahead of you

Nice to see someone selling seats for what they should be selling for not more then $1600 which they cost new as an option

Users who are viewing this thread