2014 factory order end...

Way2QWK

Established Member
Does anyone know of an actual date I can no longer factory order a 2014 Mustang? My local dealers do not know. They say possibly spring time but are not sure. I searched on google but didnt find a updated answer.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
They are taking orders for the 2015 middle of may, so id say 1st of april! But don't quote me on that!

Torchy

Established Member
I am currently taking orders on 14 Mustangs and taking pre-orders on 2015 Mustangs right now. Located in Vegas

2014 Last Build Date
20 June 2014

date is subject to change

PM me if you want to order either

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Pre order, whats that? The order before the actual order? Bullocks, in may i will walk into my local ford dealer price out a 2015 black gt track pack automatic, 20 inch wheels and tires brembo 6 piston 15" rotors. Recaros, full center gauge cluster. How much do you think this car will be?

Here is what it will look like:

image_zps012f4c9e.jpg

Last edited:

Torchy

Established Member
Yep that is correct. Place an order now and this is what you get:

We go over the order when ordering guides open and get your order dialed in. (you will know price at this time)
The day the ordering banks open we place your order.
You get one of the first 15's in America.

It's hard for me to comment on price because there are no price lists yet. Were an Authorized Vendor here but we haven't had out "coming out" thread yet lol. Still waiting on a couple of things to come together.

davidhuff

Established Member
Yep that is correct. Place an order now and this is what you get:

We go over the order when ordering guides open and get your order dialed in. (you will know price at this time)
The day the ordering banks open we place your order.
You get one of the first 15's in America.

It's hard for me to comment on price because there are no price lists yet. Were an Authorized Vendor here but we haven't had out "coming out" thread yet lol. Still waiting on a couple of things to come together.

Sent PM!

Torchy

Established Member
PMed back;-)

If anyone has price inquiries please make sure to include the ZIP of where you are registering the car.

Users who are viewing this thread