2014 Dallas Auto Show

Palmer

Established Member
Excellent pictures like always man! That last car I'm assuming is a Lexus? I haven't seen one of those yet, it looks interesting.

mstg46

Established Member
That's the first best angle photo shot I've seen of the new Mustang.

Thanks! It's a good looking car, but it's angles make it hard to get a good photo of it.

Excellent pictures like always man! That last car I'm assuming is a Lexus? I haven't seen one of those yet, it looks interesting.

Thanks! Yes, it's a Lexus LFA. It's a pretty awesome car. I've only seen 2 in the road.

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Awesome, all the good stuff.
Wonder if that GT3 has been quarantined too!
I hope we get the M3, M4, GT3, among others here.
I would love to see the Huayra in person, the craftsmanship in that car is ridiculous.

Supernova

Established Member
Great pics, thanks for posting!

Great shot on the Mustang, and personally, I think it's a great looking car! I just can't get into the new look on the M3/4...

I still love the LFA, too.

mstg46

Established Member
Awesome, all the good stuff.
Wonder if that GT3 has been quarantined too!
I hope we get the M3, M4, GT3, among others here.
I would love to see the Huayra in person, the craftsmanship in that car is ridiculous.

The Huayra was really cool. We have a Pagani dealer here in Dallas now so I hope to see more of them.

That Lexus LFA looks hot. I like it in Red.

Great pics, thanks for posting!

Great shot on the Mustang, and personally, I think it's a great looking car! I just can't get into the new look on the M3/4...

I still love the LFA, too.

The LFA is awesome. It sounds amazing as well.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
awesome man! wish i could go to NAIAS on media day instead of fighting crowds on first public day. How do you go for media day?

mstg46

Established Member
awesome man! wish i could go to NAIAS on media day instead of fighting crowds on first public day. How do you go for media day?

Thanks. I was shooting for autogespot.com. They saw some of my other photos and approached me about shooting for them, and they're actually going to publish my photos on their site. They got the pass for me. I plan to join the Texas Auto Writers Association. That will make it easier to get passes to auto events.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Thanks. I was shooting for autogespot.com. They saw some of my other photos and approached me about shooting for them, and they're actually going to publish my photos on their site. They got the pass for me. I plan to join the Texas Auto Writers Association. That will make it easier to get passes to auto events.

Man wish I could get into Detroit on media day but doubt I would be able to do that without any experience or camera lol

Users who are viewing this thread