2014 Boardwalk Spring Concorso

mstg46

Established Member
I was the official photographer of the Boarwalk Spring Concorso last week at Boarwalk Ferrari/Maserati. It was a great turnout, probably the largest I've seen them have. This made it quite stressful for me because I had a lot of cars to photograph, but I can't complain, it was a lot of fun.

Set:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikem_photos/sets/72157643863412303/

2014 Boardwalk Spring Concorso by Mike M. Photos, on Flickr

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Is it just me or does the Ford GT seem timeless. It doesnt matter how old that car gets, from a styling prospective, it just doesnt seem to feel outdated.

mstg46

Established Member
Aston's are such beautiful cars.

They really are, and they keep getting better.

WOW those pictures are beautiful - thanks for sharing

Thanks!

love following your photos on flickr mike. here was one of my favorite cars! :beer:

Thanks for following. I've always liked the look of font engine Ferrari's. A perfect example is the new F12. It's beautiful!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Is it just me or does the Ford GT seem timeless. It doesnt matter how old that car gets, from a styling prospective, it just doesnt seem to feel outdated.

Thanks for following. I've always liked the look of font engine Ferrari's. A perfect example is the new F12. It's beautiful![/QUOTE]

I agree the gt is timeless!

& yeah I agree but the old 550/575 still have me that's a dream car for me. Just can't get over how much I love the design!

mstg46

Established Member

I don't think I've ever met someone that didn't like them. This one with aftermarket ADV1 wheels look especially good.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Really? I thought they were perfect.

yeah i really do. car is perfect in stock form for me. i cant recall any ford gt that i have seen in person or photo of that i like with aftermarket wheels. the red one you had photos of from mecum or gray one from car show are my favs. stock is perfect :)

mstg46

Established Member
yeah i really do. car is perfect in stock form for me. i cant recall any ford gt that i have seen in person or photo of that i like with aftermarket wheels. the red one you had photos of from mecum or gray one from car show are my favs. stock is perfect :)

I don't know that I've ever found a car that I thought looked best in stock form. However, I love wheels. I love the way they can completely change the look of a car. I think maybe the Aventador I posted might be the closest.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I don't know that I've ever found a car that I thought looked best in stock form. However, I love wheels. I love the way they can completely change the look of a car. I think maybe the Aventador I posted might be the closest.

I know what you mean and the aventador looks very good as well.

Btw I saw you drive a q50. How do you like it? We saw it at naias in an awesome red color and it was really impressive

mstg46

Established Member
I know what you mean and the aventador looks very good as well.

Btw I saw you drive a q50. How do you like it? We saw it at naias in an awesome red color and it was really impressive

I have mixed emotion about it. I had a G35S and a G37S before this. This car is way nicer in terms of build and class. It has a more German feel to the interior. I have the Q50S so I get 19" tires, paddle shifters, bigger brakes, and a limited slip rear end. It makes for lots of fun when I'm in the mood. I have a 2000 Mustang GT and this car is way more fun to drive. However, it's not all great. The new technology system sucks! I only have 6K miles on the car and I've already had to get the computer updated once because the entire system would just freeze whenever it feels like. It currently has 3 recalls all for this system that I'm getting done tomorrow. We'll see how it is after that. The automatic 7 speed transmission is not very good either. It shifts hard sometimes and weak other times. Sometimes it feels like it's slipping. The only way I can get it to act right is to drive with the paddle shifters. It's a good car overall, but it will be my last Infiniti for a while. I'm about to sell my Mustang, save up some cash, and buy a used GTR when my Infiniti lease is up.

TClark22

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread