2014 5.0 vs 2012 m3 speculations

Tomcat5157

Established Member
So there is a pilot in my company with a new m3 who's always talking smack on the stang. He's been talking all winter so I've called him out and will be running at the track asap! I'm just curious as to what everyone's thoughts are. My mods are stock block boss 302 cams, springs, and retainers, boss 302 intake Mani, c&l cai, jba long tubes and off road x kooks axleback andBarton short throw and two post bracket and 3.55s with a dyno tune. His mods are dyno tune full exhaust and intake. I'm thinking I should pull on him pretty good.

kaz109

Established Member
You have cams and full bolt ons and you want to know what everybody thinks about you running a exhaust and tune M3???? lol...this is a joke right?? If you knew absolutely anything about cars this thread shouldn't even been made. Yes you will win and my a very large margin as you would be mid 11's while he should be mid 12's (if he has a DCT). Now if you got the cars to a real track were the M3 was meant to be driven I would be more curious of the outcome.

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Are you kidding? With your set up you should rape him at will but then again anything can happen at the track.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
^ OP said two-post bracket so he has the shitty mt82.

Either way OP MIGHT lose because he is putting down good power, a 5.0 that is full bolt-on and cammed, but no mention of tires? I wouldnt doubt OP putting down at least 450+rwhp, but if you are on shitty 245 pirellis, good luck, they suck on a stock 370rwhp 5.0, I could imagine them being shittier on a car with almost 100more hp.

If OP is a good driver (shitty tires or not), a long tube/xpipe would be able to take down that full exhaust/intake e92 m3.

Speedboosted

Established Member
Judging from this thread, you will have a hard time. I'm guessing that you will spin and he will win.

Yep...go ahead and give up now OP. Just start in reverse...instant win.

By the way, you'll pull him with your eyes closed...start in second if you're worried about blowing the tires off

bokyo1987

Established Member
2012 M3s, unless supercharged, aren't anything to worry about given your mods. Should be a good smashing lol

Last edited:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Hey guy this isn't smackdown so move along.

Really think a Stock M3 will beat a near full bolt-on 5.0?

M3's run what stock 5.0's run. Last I checked, mods don't make cars slower. Oh wait, maybe I've got that backwards. Mods make cars slower?

IDK, all of these opinions throw me off sometimes.

kaz109

Established Member
Really think a Stock M3 will beat a near full bolt-on 5.0?

M3's run what stock 5.0's run. Last I checked, mods don't make cars slower. Oh wait, maybe I've got that backwards. Mods make cars slower?

IDK, all of these opinions throw me off sometimes.

Sarcasm....Have you heard of it???? Lol, You 5.bro guys are so prideful about beating the all mighty M3 sometimes it makes you naive hahaha. It was a stupid question by the OP and he got a stupid answer .

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Sarcasm....Have you heard of it???? Lol, You 5.bro guys are so prideful about beating the all mighty M3 sometimes it makes you naive hahaha. It was a stupid question by the OP and he got a stupid answer .

Never heard of sarcasm.

So, I own a 5.0, automatically I am classified as a 5.Bro that thinks his car is the shit? Good generalization man. You remind me about half of the guys on this site that want to act tough, be one of the cool kids and pick random fights with people because of the car they drive.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member

Tuned C63 vs Full Bolt On 5.0
OK SVTP help me out with this as this doesn't make sense to me. I am a C63 owner and I have been modded so I know what the cae ia capable of,I also am a HUGE 5.0 nutswinger and know what these bolt on coyote's are capable of and the outcome in this run doesn't add up IMO

C63 is tune only

5.0 is full bot on ( what owner said)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=eSUpsHGQPvw

You said it right there, you're a 5.0 nutswinger.

What's it like being an "elitist" bro?

kaz109

Established Member
Tuned C63 vs Full Bolt On 5.0
OK SVTP help me out with this as this doesn't make sense to me. I am a C63 owner and I have been modded so I know what the cae ia capable of,I also am a HUGE 5.0 nutswinger and know what these bolt on coyote's are capable of and the outcome in this run doesn't add up IMO

C63 is tune only

5.0 is full bot on ( what owner said)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=eSUpsHGQPvw

You said it right there, you're a 5.0 nutswinger.

What's it like being an "elitist" bro?

Yes I love 5.0 and your point?? The point I made clearly went over your head just like the sarcasm posted by el jefe lol.... You are naive in the fact that you can't tell when sarcasm is being used.

Users who are viewing this thread