2013 White GT500 Coupe

brianz426

Established Member
Sorry for the poor quality phone pics. I totally did not expect to see a 2013 GT500 at the Baltimore Auto show tonight. Rumors were that this is a "C" show and that they would only have a GT500 at A or B shows. The car was locked with the hood closed. No info card of any kind, I was surprised how the car was sitting by itself. It looked great. They also had a 2012 GT and Boss 302 (not LS). Again sorry for the poor quality I wish I had a camera. Enjoy:thumbsup:
IMAG0447.jpg

IMAG0446.jpg

IMAG0445.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
While I'm not a fan of white on the new GT500, it's awesome that those who are, or who have been interested in it, have the chance to see it.

The red is a bit older photo, bit still looks pretty good (for not being blue lol)

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Anyone klnow what the sticker is on these before the stering wheel activation fee, back seat occupancy licenseing fees, etc!!!???

davyh72

Established Member
Check out this video on YouTube, it has some more of a white GT500 including with hood open.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y6SapAlH-4&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]White 2013 Shelby GT500 - YouTube[/nomedia]

speedrx

Established Member
Thanks for the pics, good to see something in non-blue for a different perspective!

White looks nice!

qachargh

Established Member
The black stripes really pull the eye away from the blackout panel when contrasted with the light color. I hope they can make those things body color as an option.

speedrx

Established Member
The PP wheels look very dark in the full car photo, almost black, are they that dark or it is the camera/lighting? I think a plain white without stripes and dark wheels would be a real sleeper on the street.

Users who are viewing this thread