2013 White Boss in NOVA

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
My son just informed me, Jerry's Ford in Annandale, VA has a 2013 white Boss on the showroom floor. Jerry's is where I bought my Boss, and I got a SMOKIN deal on mine. I wish I could afford it, I'd buy a second!!!!

poof100

Established Member
My son just informed me, Jerry's Ford in Annandale, VA has a 2013 white Boss on the showroom floor. Jerry's is where I bought my Boss, and I got a SMOKIN deal on mine. I wish I could afford it, I'd buy a second!!!!

Good to know. I'd be curious as to what they would sell it for. There are quite a few in inventory in NoVa right now, so dealers are willing to negotiate.

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
When I bought my SBY Boss Jerry's also had a Race Red, A Black LS, and a sterling grey Shelby on the floor as well, so he was dealing, he gave me D plan pricing.

poof100

Established Member
When I bought my SBY Boss Jerry's also had a Race Red, A Black LS, and a sterling grey Shelby on the floor as well, so he was dealing, he gave me D plan pricing.

Wow D plan. That's by far the best pricing around NoVa for sure. Might have to take a ride to Annandale.

poof100

Established Member
Well major props to getting your Boss at Jerrys Ford for D plan. I called them this morning to get their best price on the White 302 they have. As most other typical dealers out there they gave me the ADM nonsense and said the best they could do was Sticker. I laughed and said that 2 other bigger dealers will easily sell for under MSRP. They seemed to care more about bringing in my trade in than giving me a price on the Boss. Its no wonder Ted Britt and Koons own the NoVa market and Jerrys is an after thought.

Snoopy49

Established Member
I just checked on the Ford Partners website and this is what's posted concerning the plans.

The 2012 Mustang Boss 302 is not eligible for purchase or lease utilizing the AXZD Vehicle Purchase Plans.
The 2013 Mustang Boss 302 and Shelby GT500 are not eligible for purchase or lease utilizing the AXZD Vehicle Purchase Plans.

Last edited:

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
Well major props to getting your Boss at Jerrys Ford for D plan. I called them this morning to get their best price on the White 302 they have. As most other typical dealers out there they gave me the ADM nonsense and said the best they could do was Sticker. I laughed and said that 2 other bigger dealers will easily sell for under MSRP. They seemed to care more about bringing in my trade in than giving me a price on the Boss. Its no wonder Ted Britt and Koons own the NoVa market and Jerrys is an after thought.

Three things worked in my favor on that sale, the fact he had 2 other BOSSES, I had a mint 2004 Corvette to trade, and my son came in to look at the car and make the offer. My oldest boy is a VA State Trooper, he parked his cruiser in front of the showroom and walked up to the salesman and said: "my Dad wants that car, will you do "D" plan, my brother is a Tech"? The GM said ah, WTF, and the deal went down. BTW, my youngest son who was the Ford tech, is now in the State Police Academy as well, I hope my "luck" continues to run good as I don't wear a front tag on the Boss. Actually never did on the 'Vette either.

My boy did stop into the dealer one more time to pick up my front plate bracket, the GM saw my son and muttered to him "I should have keyed that car (my boss) on the way out for the price I gave him on it".

The moral of the story, sometimes you just wake up and step in it!

Users who are viewing this thread