2013 Test Mule With Quad Exhaust

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I suspect that Ford will move on to a different wheel for the PP, or top dog model. One can only hope that they finally offer up a wider rear wheel.

Traction control is nice, but instead of being told how much better traction is because of Ford's latest and greatest software/hardware - we all want MORE REAR TIRE!

WAKE UP FORD AND GIVE IT UP!

spazpilot

Established Member
^^^ Sooo agree with that. That is the one thing I really don't like about my 2011!! I can fit a wider wheel on my Evolution without having to mod anything (unless I cut out the bumpstop backet ofcoarse on the Shelby). That's pretty sad.

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
I like the quad exhaust. I have been asking many questions and all the answers I get are " You will love what is coming out ".

The Shelby needs an update and larger rear tires are a must.

Inside source told me look for launch control just like the Boss 302 and possibly a "Track Key".

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Inside source told me look for launch control just like the Boss 302 and possibly a "Track Key".

I knew that comment would come and I'm sure we'll hear more about how the upcoming GT500 will utilize Boss "style" launch control.

Ford, that is so nice. Thanks. Now please, alter the floorpan, move the rear shock inboard, and offer an 11" wheel from the factory.

Is it really that hard?

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
I knew that comment would come and I'm sure we'll hear more about how the upcoming GT500 will utilize Boss "style" launch control.

Ford, that is so nice. Thanks. Now please, alter the floorpan, move the rear shock inboard, and offer an 11" wheel from the factory.

Is it really that hard?
i completely agree that these cars definitely need some wider rubber, but there's something to be said for being able to put down huge power on skinny tires. the newer M-B AMGs that are being modded are just absolutely crazy; open diffs on 255 drag radials and running low 11s with barely a chirp!

as far as the boss trackey/launch control showing up on the shelby, i don't really think we need insider info to see that one coming lol. with the SVTPP option, it's only natural that the trackey/launch control would either be a part of the highest performance package of the halo 'stang or an option.
15" wide steam roller tires or not, the launch control is only a good thing!

spazpilot

Established Member
Launch control that can be fully disabled would be nice. Track key???? Ehhhh. Not so much. It should alway be in track mode. Not to mention how the tuning would be done. Never saw if they are tuning Bosses with the SCT tuner so I'm not sure if they have one yet.

braztang

Established Member
A few good changes are on the way! the wider rear tire IS A MUST, the track key...does not matter, the quad REAL exhaust would be really interesting and hoping the price will be between 55 to 60K for the SVTPP, so we can still buy a Shelby 4 seater instead of a Mooney seater!
Safe ride everyone...
Keep us posted,
Thank you
braztang

SVT_SRT8

Established Member
I love quad exhaust just wish ford did it before chevy with the Zl1 now chevy fan boys are brag about ford copying their quad exhaust on their muscle car.

1996slowbra

Established Member
I dont know why but the front end kind of looks like they were trying to disguise it as a BMW... exhaust looks mean though

Users who are viewing this thread