2013 SVTPP wheels, tires, and sensors

boosted281

Established Member
Just as the title says, wheels, tires, and sensors, shipping is on you but I will prep for shipping as if they were made of gold at your cost of course ;-) have just under 400 miles and after ordering some go fast goodies it is now very apparent that I need more tire so here we go $2900**** O.B.O. Others have posted that just the two rear wheels with center caps and sensors were nearly $3000 with a Tousley Ford discount so no I do not feel I am out of line so please don't clutter with unneeded comments. Thank you guys. :) I'm in Clovis, NM 88101 for shipping info

Last edited:

boosted281

Established Member
Anyone with a reasonable offer I'd be willing to hear. Really wanting some 18's and might even consider a partial trade. Not looking to get rich just enough to order a decent set of wheels and tires. Thanks guys

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I attempted to tell you your price was crazy without actually saying it.... But since you're still wondering why you have your wheels/tires/sensors still....

Price of Equipment Package 821A (Performance Package) from Ford- $3495

Price of YOUR SVTPP wheels/tires/sensors (that are included in the Performance Package)- $3800.

Good luck with your sale.

boosted281

Established Member
As stated before I'm not looking to get rich. I took my info from others and didn't do a great deal of research, although the Tousely Ford prices were confirmed. Make me an offer that's not a complete insult and I'm sure we can come to agreement. And just so I'm clear, it doesn't break my heart not to sell these wheels and there are many people that don't even like them so I have known going into this that it was gonna be a challenge bit I still don't feel I should give them away. Thanks for looking guys and the sound reasoning, much appreciated.

NJSP117

Established Member
As stated before I'm not looking to get rich. I took my info from others and didn't do a great deal of research, although the Tousely Ford prices were confirmed. Make me an offer that's not a complete insult and I'm sure we can come to agreement. And just so I'm clear, it doesn't break my heart not to sell these wheels and there are many people that don't even like them so I have known going into this that it was gonna be a challenge bit I still don't feel I should give them away. Thanks for looking guys and the sound reasoning, much appreciated.

Maybe look at some of the 13 wheel postings and update the price on your initial post. I've found that people are more apt to make an offer if you have a price that's competitive to the other 13 svtpp wheels out there. Price them right and they'll be gone in a few days...good luck with the sale!
Just my .02.

NJSP117

Established Member
NJSP117 good to hear from you!! Price updated in original ad, thanks for looking guys!!

Good to hear from you as well, and nice to see your 13 came in!
Might want to throw some pics up too, that'll make the wheels move fast. If you have any problems getting pics on there, email them to me and I'll throw them up for you....
Bill

MustangGT500

Established Member
Having an 2012 and trying to unload the Goodyear POS Tires with the wheels
(same boat I feel) last about the same time last year. They were going for $2,000 to $2,400 shipped. Good Luck. Now if, you have Super Snakes that would be something different.

einehund

Established Member
I heard somewhere that the '13 TPMS is different from the years prior. Will the 13 TPMS match up to my '10?

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
I heard somewhere that the '13 TPMS is different from the years prior. Will the 13 TPMS match up to my '10?

Yes they are electronically compatible. The '13 TPMS will only fit on '13 wheels, but the electronics are the same.

BOD89LX

Established Member
Yes they are electronically compatible. The '13 TPMS will only fit on '13 wheels, but the electronics are the same.

The sensor will work on any wheel but the valve stem is the only difference , I have my 2013 sensors on 2012 wheels with rubber stems.

Users who are viewing this thread