2013 style tail lights

Robbyh17

Established Member
2013 Style Mustang Tail Light Vinyl Conversion Kit - Matte Black (10-12 All) 26363

What do you guys think of these? I know a lot of people like the look of the 13-14 tail lights and wish we could get a proper fitting one for reasonable prices but I can't tell if this will look good or come off cheap looking? It's a cheap product so if it doesn't work out no big deal but just was curious of the general consensus. The idea is cool I just can't decide if I like it.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Being that it's an overlay vinyl to simulate the look of the recessed center section.....

cheap looking fits quite nicely. No offense.

Robbyh17

Established Member
Being that it's an overlay vinyl to simulate the look of the recessed center section.....

cheap looking fits quite nicely. No offense.

No offense taken at all. I appreciate input always. I am leaning towards that as well. I was so excited when I first saw it but as soon as i looked at the pictures and now the more I look at the pictures the cheaper it looks.

burke985

Established Member
I dont mind the taillight trim with the tint on the lights but that tint kit looks cheap I agree also

kingnut

Established Member
abandon.gif

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
:xpl:
Just get the real thing! Plug n Play....teh gap is not very noticeable at all in person! Pics make it seem worse!

Qwik8

Qwik 8 Bait Co.
Established Member
Oh no.... I would just keep the 11-12 lights if I couldnt buy the real deal... Those look like something you would buy at Advance auto parts, next to the light up shift knobs and fart can mufflers...

Robbyh17

Established Member
Yeah thanks for the opinion guys. I hope they see that there is a market for this, but this was just a poor attempt. Ill just keep my stock lights.

KonaFifty

Established Member
hella dope yo! i just had it installed. post pics of it tomorrow when i pick up my car...

08fordgt

Established Member
It looks better with the trim. But I would just buy the real thing. There's pullapart places on eBay with wrecked mustang parts all day.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
I was in a bad place and bought their 3rd brake light tint product. It fell apart as I was trying to install it. I have incredibly strong hands but their product seemed cheap to me. I'd stay away.

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
That's weird cause I have the tail light tint and third brake light tint no problems at all and it looks really good actually

Users who are viewing this thread