2013 Sterling Grey GT 400A Brembo Package - Chesapeake, VA

13BremboGT

Established Member
SOLD 2013 Sterling Grey GT 400A Brembo Package - Chesapeake, VA

SOLD

20141001_175444.jpg20141001_175347.jpg20141001_175510.jpg20141001_175406.jpg20141001_175416.jpgSelling my 2013 GT. Sterling Grey, charcoal interior. 400A, Brembos, Comfort Package, Rear View Camera, 3.73s, M6. 32,600 miles (and counting).

Car has been meticulously maintained. I have all records and receipts. Oil changes have all been Amsoil oil and filter with oil analysis reports for every one. Trans has Amsoil in it as well. I even have records of every tank of gas (with the exception of 1 fillup when my wife drove it). All work and maintenance on this car was performed by me (former ASE Master Tech) with the exception of some warranty/TSB work done by Ford.

Mods:
GT500 Axle-backs
K&N drop-in air filter
Ford Racing ProCal tune and hand-held device
MGW
BMR rear lower control arms
BMR rear adjustable upper control arm and mount
No drill front license plate bracket

Had the pony projector puddle lamps replaced under warranty because the image got scratch from frost in them last winter.
TSBs were done for the front control arms squeaking (replace front lower control arms) and the rear axle vent issue.

Car is still on factory tires except for the left front which I had to replace due to road debris puncturing the sidewall. This is proof that the car had not been abused.

No rash on any of the wheels, no dents or dings anywhere.

The only thing it can really be faulted for is that it will need a new set of tires soon. There is still some tread left, it just passed state inspection today.

Great car, I would just like to get something a little bigger for the family.

$25,000

Negotiable: Fully unlocked (calibrator) SCT Pro Racer Tuning Software (with training materials from SCT class) + LivewireTS - Not included in the 25k price.

Last edited:

13BremboGT

Established Member
Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
car looks like it rolled off the showroom floor! so if I want the car I have to buy the tuner separate? can u explain the logic behind that?

13BremboGT

Established Member
car looks like it rolled off the showroom floor! so if I want the car I have to buy the tuner separate? can u explain the logic behind that?

No, car without all my SCT stuff is the price listed. You do not have to buy the SCT tuning stuff at all. If you would like to purchase that stuff along with the car, I am willing to do that for a little extra.

Ford Racing ProCal tune and handheld comes with it already anyway. It's actually a pretty good tune. WAY better than stock.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread