2013 Shelby Videos with and without resonator (JLT CF CAI) and Air-Raid filter.

ford13

Established Member
IMG_0841_zps04f409cd.jpg

Hey guys just posting the vids of the resonator/no resonator from my car.

This is with the factory resonator installed.

2013 Shelby Resonator In Video by laurent_gagnon | Photobucket

IMG_08482_zpsb2a02a6b.jpg

Here we have the JLT carbon fibre cold air intake with an Air-Raid blue oil-less filter.

2013 Shelby Resonator Delete JLT Carbon Fibre Cold Air Intake With Air-Raid Blue Oil Less Filter Video by laurent_gagnon | Photobucket

IMG_0862_zps51e992ef.jpg

I also have a clip of my exhaust note, I'm thinking of ordering a 13' cat back black system from Stainless Works. Just wondering what you guys think of the factory exhaust note.

Shelby Factory Exhaust Video by laurent_gagnon | Photobucket

IMG_0885_zpsdff9b4a7.jpg

IMG_0870_zpsccb5ca4e.jpg

IMG_0860_zpsfaf4efd7.jpg

Thanks for watching and checking out my pictures.

You guy's opinions on the sounds with and without the resonator would be much appreciated.

I think the car is a bit quiet from the cockpit but I'd like to hear your opinions on this too! :)

I'm probably gonna order the new exhaust tonight or tomorrow morning.:burnout:

Does anyone know a good vendor for Stainless Works or order direct?

Larry

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
Take it out and open it up a little, you will definitely hear the blower whining on a hard pull. These supercharges are quieter, so don't expect much, but definitely better than with the factory tube.

I like the stock pipes, the sound is just fine for me, might not be enough grunt or bark for others.But that is always a matter of personal choice, go for it and change it to whatever you like and will make you happier, like they say, whatever floats your boat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ford13

Established Member
Thanks for your opinions Rotarur. I ordered the Stainless Works Cat Back system, I will post you another comparison video.

Larry

ford13

Established Member
Stainless Works Catback Resonator delete system shows up today!

Well the exhaust showed up at home today, just a couple of pics of the pieces uninstalled.

IMG_2545_zps9b50c6ac.jpg

IMG_4288-2_zps155d2699.jpg

IMG_9093-3_zps30d30a57.jpg

IMG_9197-5_zps043615c8.jpg

I will update when Roush side and rear splitters, Stainless Works Exhaust, and Stow and Show front licence bracket are installed. I might order a FRPP suspension four electronic dampers with FRPP 1.25' lowering springs. Still on the fence between an adjustable panhard bar or a watts link?

Ray Lucca

Established Member
You might want to open the door when the motor is running. Did you try the Res. Delete with the Airraid non oiled Filter

mullens

Established Member
To me, the stock exhaust is absolutely perfect. It took a few years, but Ford got it right. This is the first Shelby I have no intention of changing.

ford13

Established Member
Lol the front door is open Ray! Yes i did try the res delete and new air raid filter, the sound of the s/c is def more noticable!

steverferguson

Established Member
I have the stainless works complete system, headers and cat back. The sound is incredible. Added JLT carbon fiber and tune, Dynos at 675 RWH.

ford13

Established Member
that is excellent Steve! Was the install of the headers complicated? are the headers the only parts I'd need to complete the system?

steverferguson

Established Member
I had a local shop do the install, took them 6 hours total, believe it was fairly involved. I got the headers with high flow cats, that should be all you need, but I would call them to be sure.

ford13

Established Member
Thanks brother! I checked into them and they are pricey, but I would definitely would be lying if I said i wouldn't like the headers. that good flow is definitely worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread