2013 Shelby Focus ST for $40K

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
This is why no one should buy anything with Carrol Shelby's name on it.
yea, everyone stop buying shelby products, just because this guy doesn't like this one shelby product!!!
:lol:

And if you think that Shelby package is ugly, take a look at the hideous tire-tread stripe down the hood of the Tanner Foust edition:

COBB Tuning Introduces 300-hp Tanner Foust Edition Ford Focus ST

Yikes.
i likem' both:shrug:

shelby or not... I hate it when these packages cost more than the sum of the parts.
yea, it's not like there are labor costs or anything. nor do they have an electric bill, water bill, EPA/CARB testing costs,...

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
If you read up on some of the things ole Shelby did in the past, you might rethink giving them your money also. Of course, it gets swept under the rug.
he certainly didn't have a squeaky clean history, but it's simply not comparable to hennessey. while he most certainly mislead customers about the history of the cobras they were purchasing, he didn't part anyone's cars out or anything of that sort. a valid point, but definitely not equivalent.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
he certainly didn't have a squeaky clean history, but it's simply not comparable to hennessey. while he most certainly mislead customers about the history of the cobras they were purchasing, he didn't part anyone's cars out or anything of that sort. a valid point, but definitely not equivalent.

I don't know man. Trying to pawn off a $100K+++ car as "original" seems mighty illegal and very shady to me. He was able to get past that, much like Hennessey seems to have done the same.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Last edited:

NinjaBum

Established Member
Off topic, but I'm curious, what is the power limit people are seeing with these ST's (or how high as anyone pushed one?) Is there a track record list anywhere like some of our forums have?

AAG

Established Member
wouldn't be too bad if it was awd

For an economy vehicle with a starting price of $16k? Sounds a little absurd...But I guess you could say the same about any car with a base model vs its top of the line high performance trim.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
For an economy vehicle with a starting price of $16k? Sounds a little absurd...But I guess you could say the same about any car with a base model vs its top of the line high performance trim.

You're correct, if this was a Chevy Cruz or Dodge Dart this thread would be a lot different

Users who are viewing this thread