2013 Roush Superchared Mustang GT Premium 6-spd Manual

Crumpler

Established Member
SOLD

2013 Ford Mustang GT Premium. 650HP Roush Supercharged 5.0 DOHC V8 Engine. 6-spd manual transmission. Factory options include, premium interior with My-Color gauges and lighting, black leather interior with heated seats, power drivers and passenger seats, heated side view mirrors with pony lamps that project onto the ground, auto headlamps, factory optioned coupe accessory package (rear deck-lid spoiler, side scoops and side window louvers) LED sequential tail lamps, HID projector headlamps, Shaker Audio System with Satellite radio, CD Player, and SYNC Voice Activated System, universal garage door opener, track apps, VIN number etched in windows, MyKey, power window and locks, cruise control, and air conditioning. 20,036 Miles.

Performance Upgrades include:

ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger package by Brenspeed.
Includes:
* Lower and upper intake manifolds
* Fuel charging assembly
* High-flow fuel rail with 47-lb fuel injectors
* Twin 60mm throttle body
* Aluminum bifurcated throttle spacer
* Heavy duty, first sheave FEAD system
* High capacity and efficiency air-to-water intercooler system
o High Efficiency, full face intercooler low temp radiator
o Large capacity intercooler de-gas bottle
* ROUSH low restriction air induction system
* All required wiring, brackets, hoses, harnesses, and clamps
* Fuel System Upgrade
* Colder Spark Plugs
* 82mm Pulley with 90mm Idler
* SCT X3 Tuner
Also included is aftermarket 3" cat-back exhaust and H-pipe by Heartthrob with Factory Mufflers, plus 19" by 9.5" wide custom wheels with good tires, and tinted windows.

Dyno Tuned. Drives like 100% Factory built car (until you floor it).

Last edited:

BLACKSNAKE96

Established Member
I thought this car sold on eBay few months back. I saved pictures of it and was talking to you After the sale ended and you told me it sold? What happened. That's why i was asking about how many owners it had in the post above. I was talking with a person named Preston? I know it's the same car because he/you sent me pics and video of it and it has same plates on it. Still interested possibly. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread