2013 Race Red/White Stripe GT500 with 4k miles

STVSD2014

Established Member
This same car was for sale in Iowa a month ago or so. Did you buy it from the guy in Iowa? Are you a dealer? I googled your name and you come up in all of the muscle car forums. Dealers aren't allowed to post on here.

mrpork

Established Member
please let us know what the dealer is going to give you for the car. maybe someone could match it!!!!!!

Dave01GT

Established Member
I'm going to take it down and not post any more cars at all, let alone for actual market value. I'll just sell them to large dealers, so they can be more expensive when someone wants one. I've been a member for over 8 years and have been a carnut my whole life and haven't kept a car longer than a year since I was 16. I do have my dealer's license, so I can sell cars legally. Even though there are dozens of members that do the same thing, Everyone gets their panties in a bunch when I spend my own money on a car, keep it a while, then put it for sale. Wholesale is 53,600 on it.

Last edited:

STVSD2014

Established Member
You buy them and sell them for a profit and sell them as a dealer so you are violating terms and conditions. You are on every muscle car forum with the same username.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
You buy them and sell them for a profit and sell them as a dealer so you are violating terms and conditions. You are on every muscle car forum with the same username.

Who are you? The forum police?

If the car wasnt a good deal- you have a gripe. But he's offering SVTP a good deal.

Dave01GT

Established Member
Wasn't towards you Mr Pork... Just the newby that thinks he runs the board on his second post. STVSD2014 let me know what you do for a living so I can come call you out on every little thing you do wrong.

Last edited:

STVSD2014

Established Member
Federal law enforcement... So you want to turn it on me because you are doing something that is strictly prohibited on the forum? That's a good one! Maybe you should be a paying dealer on here and do it the right way instead of cheating and breaking the rules.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Federal law enforcement... So you want to turn it on me because you are doing something that is strictly prohibited on the forum? That's a good one! Maybe you should be a paying dealer on here and do it the right way instead of cheating and breaking the rules.

Ohhhh so the Feds are here to police a forum they just joined????

Lol at that nonsense

GTFO bro

mrpork

Established Member
if you are a dealer(which i could care less) when you come across a grabber blue loaded to the gills(minus the glass roof) get a hold of me

theCollector

Established Member

Thats great. Some cu nt TSA agent or other government employee comes on here and drives away a good car for what I am assuming was a good price.

You need to keep your nose out of other peoples business and let the mods do what they do on the forum if this had been something against the rules (not saying it wasnt, I dont know). I have been looking for a red with white stripes low mile 2011+ for a while. I havent been on the site in months and was excited when I saw this thread. And now I see your butting in drove the seller away.

Nice. Go grope a senior citizen or little kid in the baggage check line.

Last edited:

Dave01GT

Established Member
Appreciate the support fellow members... This car is officially sold. I do know of a loaded black 13 with 3k miles for a fair price.

Users who are viewing this thread