2013 Photoshoot

VaporDude

Established Member
Yesterday, a few car club members and I went out and sot some pictures. I did all the picture taking so you can blame me for not doing s good job. Earlier ini the week, the colors were great. Then came the rain and wind on Thursday and Friday. I turns out that Sunday as a nice warm day and all the good looking areas didn't have as much color as I was hoping.

Criticism is welcome.......

I seen this angle as I was walking back to get my car and thought it was pretty cool.

DSC_0284.jpg

This was at the first spot we stopped.

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

We then went to another area that I thought was pretty cool.

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

Then the Shelby gods came out and light up my car.

DSC_0304.jpg

Husky44

Established Member
Beautiful! Assume this is somewhere around Herman? I love the first pic.

I miss the fall colors of Central Mo. I grew up there, and cut my racing teeth on Hwy 94 outside JC.

Thanks for sharing!

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
Great pics! and a great tribute tag number as well! It is always cool when nature jumps in on what you are photographing and adds something like that to it!

VaporDude

Established Member
Beautiful! Assume this is somewhere around Herman? I love the first pic.

I miss the fall colors of Central Mo. I grew up there, and cut my racing teeth on Hwy 94 outside JC.

Thanks for sharing!

This was right in Hermann. The pictures with the rocks was right by the concrete plant. The other pictures were across from the cemetary on E 9th St. I think it is.

Thanks for everyones compliments.

finsrin

Established Member
Fabulous car and pictures combo.
Gotta tell you I was on fence between that color scheme and candy red black stripes.
Went with candy. Be just as pleased with silver/black. Can't have both on one car.
One advantage siliver has over all rest of offered colors is it shows dirt the least.
With white coming in 2nd at showing dirt the least.
Congrats --- enjoy.

2k7gtcs

Established Member
Beautiful country there!

The car makes me wish I'd ordered silver with black! I think it looks so damn good.

VaporDude

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments......

Fabulous car and pictures combo.
Gotta tell you I was on fence between that color scheme and candy red black stripes.
Went with candy. Be just as pleased with silver/black. Can't have both on one car.
One advantage siliver has over all rest of offered colors is it shows dirt the least.
With white coming in 2nd at showing dirt the least.
Congrats --- enjoy.

I really like the silver/black combo. I didn't want white and I didn't want to go with the sterling gray so I settled for something in the middle.

Beautiful country there!

The car makes me wish I'd ordered silver with black! I think it looks so damn good.

Come to Shelbyfest and you can see some of the spring colors and thank you.

91svtbird

Established Member
Beautiful pics 'G' !!! Love the silver/black combo. Still waiting for my white/black combo to be built (week of Nov 26th). Hope you are well.

Users who are viewing this thread